30 ੈ✩‧₊˚

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・

┏━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━┓FILMING┗━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━┛

┏━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━┓
FILMING
┗━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━┛

ACTION

Xiomara was walking up the stairs to her bedroom shutting the door behind her. And then her phone beeped. She clicked on the Notification and it was Brady's instagram account of him posting her kissing his cheek with the caption 'Me and BAE'

She liked it and said 'Bae? you are such a dork!' till a moment later he sent '😘' and she smiled like a dork.

fake dating brady was getting easier and easier. I always ate with him in the cafeteria and was even becoming friends with some of his friends.

"Don't touch my fries. Listen Xiomara, I was thinking about your name, Right, Xiomara, put them together you get Xomar. Xomar."

"Are you on something?" Xiomara asked.

"I'm on to a new nickname for you. Xomar, it's funny because it makes no sense." He said before picking her up and spinning her.

"No! No!" Xiomara said as she was over his shoulder. With Charlie walking passed them looking at her.

But it was fun to be part of a group. Of course there was still moments where I wanted to disappear.

There was a ring at Xiomara's house making her walk to the door to see who had rung the doorbell.

"Hey can we talk now?" Charlie asked. Xiomara walked out the door to talk to him on the porch. "I can't believe you're dating Noon."

"Why?" Xiomara asked. Was it really such a hard thing to believe? "Is it so unbelievable that someone could like me?"

"No. Its unbelievable that... you're like the sweet, innocent girl, and he's a complete dick. I don't get it." Charlie said annoyed trying to understand how they go together in the first place.

"You know you make me sound really boring, right, Charlie? I'm not that innocent." Xiomara said pulling her long sleeve sweater covering her hands.

He scoffed, "Okay."

"Okay! Well, great. if that was the reason you came over to talk to me." Xiomara said starting to walk back inside her house.