16 ੈ✩‧₊˚

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・

┏━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━┓IRL ┗━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━┛

┏━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━┓
IRL
┗━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━┛

After a few hours later Xiomara, Sophie, Dior, and Xochitl had made it to Oregon. They were heading out of the plane and going to get their bags.

"God that was such a long plane ride." Xochitl said grabbing her bags. Xiomara saw Gabriel in the corner of her eye and she waved at him, he waved back and started to walk with the people he was with.

"I know right." Said Sophie as they all grabbed their bags heading to go get a taxi and go to the Hotel.

Xiomara, Sophie, Dior, and Xochitl all made it to the hotel seeing Jenna.

"Jenna my love!" Said Xiomara running into the older girls arms.

"Xio! I missed you so much! I have been so busy i'm so glad we are filming together." Jenna said smiling at the younger girl.

Xiomara and Jenna had a younger and older sister relationship they had filmed the show Stuck in the middle when they were much younger. They had stuck with each other ever since.

"Me too i missed you so much Jenna." Then the rest of the girls had gone up to Jenna giving her a big hug as they all started making their way to the reception.

"We have 2 rooms with 2 beds each." Said Jenna giving him the card that her manger gave her that the producers gave them. The receptionist took the card read it and gave the girl the keys.

They group of girls started to make their way up on the elevator and down the hall to find their rooms. The producers requested to have the 2 rooms for the girls connected to one another, for easy access to go into each others rooms.

Both of the rooms were huge with 2 queen sized beds in both Dior and Xiomara were going to share a bed while the other girls were going to have their own. Dior and Xiomara always shared a bed when they filmed together, they felt less home sick that way.

Xiomara and the girls decided they were going to go out and have a girls night all day. Besides they had a few days before the rest of the cast were going to arrive.

┏━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━┓
Instagram
┗━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━┛

STORY, Xiomara.Miranda✔︎

Miranda✔︎

Caption: GIRLS NIGHT

┏━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━┓
IRL
┗━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━┛

The girls came back tired, so they all started to make their way to sleep. Dior, Jenna, Sophie and Xochitl where all in their rooms when Xiomara decided to stay back. The lobby was quiet with a few other people roaming around. She stayed because when she walked in she saw a boy looking at his phone with his luggage in his hand.

"Boo!" Xiomara said placing her hands on his shoulders from behind. He jumped and looked over and saw her.

"Oh my god Xio!" Brady said wrapping his arms giving her a hug.

"Hey Brady, i'm so glad you're here. I just got back from a night out with my girls." Xiomara said pulling away smiling.

"Yeah I saw your story I hope you had fun. How do you like Oregon so far?" Brady said.

"It's great it's nice I love it." Xiomara said. "Do you have your room key yet?"

"Yeah, I am sharing with Javon. Even though he isn't coming for a while." He said laughing. "I have the whole room to myself for a couple days."

"I'm sharing with Dior and Jenna, i'm really happy about it to be honest." She said.

"Come with me to find my room."

"Yeah of course."

Xiomara and Brady went onto the elevator making their way in the hallways finding the room it was going to be near her room so they walked down her same hallway and found the hotel room. It was similar to her hotel room.

"Its really nice." Brady said placing his stuff down by the bed.

"Yeah it is." Xiomara said sitting on the bed where he had placed his bags by.

"Do you wanna watch a movie before we sleep?" Brady asked sitting beside her.

"Yeah sure what movie?"

"What about Secret Headquarters?"

"STOP!"

XIOMARA WAS IN SECRET HEADQUARTERS EHHEEHEH LMFAOOO SHORT CHAPTER AGAIN ITS GETTING SO HARD TO WRITEEE😭😭😭