35 ੈ✩‧₊˚

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・

┏━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━┓IRL┗━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━┛

┏━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━┓
IRL
┗━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━┛

Xiomara, Jenna, Xochitl, Sophie, Aryan, and Charlie were all of the same plane. Javon had gone home early and Brady was on a different plane.

Xiomara was sitting with Jenna and Dior. With Dior was next to her in the middle seat and Jenna on the isle seat.

Before take off Dior was on her phone recording taking pictures of the trio and they're friends were sitting behind them. She also kept texting Gabe.

Xiomara was confused they had met not too long ago where does he even live? She found out he lived near Wanna. They were box boxers so it made sense.

"Xio is it okay if I put my head in your shoulder?" Asked Dior she wanted to sleep to pass the time.

"Sure." Dior moved her head and laid on Xiomara shoulder and Xiomara just looked outside the window seat looking at the clouds.

Clouds reminded her of Zeus. Then Zeus to Percy Jackson. Then Percy to Walker. She remembered when Grover was telling Percy why they couldn't go on a plan to California as it was Zeus's domain.

But the funny part was how she thought of that always led back to Walker. She closed her eyes laying her head onto Dior's head.

"Xiomara. Wake up." Dior said quietly moving Xiomara who was still sleeping.

Xiomara opened her eyes seeing that they had landed. She got up stretching. Yawning. She opened her phone it was 11:00 pm. Once she got home she was going to bed straight away.

Walker was in his room. Doing nothing. He was scrolling on his phone on instagram seeing Xiomara's post. She saw how close she was towards Brady and his stomach turned.

He switched his apps to the find my iphone app.

They had eachothers location.

She was in a car driving to her house. He sighed he was so glad she got home safely. He was going to text her in the morning because he figured she was tired.

He shut up is phone with a groan moving his eyes to look at the hello kitty stuffed animal he got for her. To give her when sees her.

STORY, walker.scobell

scobell