12 ੈ✩‧₊˚

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・

┏━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━┓IRL ┗━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━┛

┏━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━┓
IRL
┗━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━┛

Xiomara was eating breakfast again alone. She was eating cereal and on TikTok and she would be lying if she said she watching edits of her and her friends. It was about 1 pm she still felt terrible about what had happened yesterday but what was she supposed to do that was how she felt. It was Dylan she was worried about, what if he hated her?

Another hour goes by but then she gets a message on her phone. It was Brady.

┏━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━┓
Messages
┗━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━┛

┏━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━┓Messages┗━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━┛

Mr. Noon😉
Hey Xio

Xio😻
hey brady wsp

Mr. Noon😉
Nothing i'm a little bored would you want to facetime?

Xio😻
oh?

Mr. Noon😉
yk we are going to be together for a few months
for filming

Xio😻
yeah fs call me🫶

Mr. Noon😉
Okayokay
read 3 minutes ago

 Noon😉Okayokayread 3 minutes ago

┏━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━┓
IRL
┗━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━┛

Both teens were freaking out. Xiomara was so nervous she tried to seem calm over text but she was kicking her feet, smiling and blushing.

Brady was doing about the same, he was smiling like crazy while in his gaming chair playing fortnite. There was no doubt that Brady thought this girl was unique and loved getting the role and Peter.

Xiomara answers the call after waiting 3 times it went off, so it doesn't seem that she is desperate.

Brady is smiling at his phone with headphones on and places his phone down on his desk so the light from the monitor on his face.

"Hi." He said nervously.

"Hey! What are you playing?" She said.

"Oh im playing fortnite but i was just about to get off." He said turning off the monitor and headphones.

"You don't have to you know, it's okay I always watch Walker and Malachi play video games on call. I don't mind at all." I said while smiling. Brady smiled back.

"No its okay I rather talk to you Fortnite can wait. But i wouldn't want Xiomara Miranda to wait." He said with a joking wink. She blushed. "Are you excited for tomorrow?"

"I am I get to go with my besties on the plane and I get to see you!" She said smiling while looking away while talking. She had a tendency to do that.

"Yeah im really excited too just a little nervous you know?" Brady said.

"Yeah I understand that me too honestly." She said fixing her hair a little.

They talked and talked for hours about random stuff, about what they did for fun instead of acting.

"Who's your favorite artist like music?" Xiomara asked having her head on her hand.

"I like a lot of different people." He said starting to play drake on his speaker making her laugh.

They loved having having each other's presence just talking there wasn't any awkward sliences.

It was now about 7 pm. And Xiomara heard her doorbell ring.

"Oh wait someone is at my door. I'm gonna go check." Xiomara grabs her phone making her way downstairs laughing and whatever Brady said and once she reaches the door she opens it.

"Xio can we please talk." Said a curly haired boy with baggy eye bags like he hadn't slept, with a basket of treats he had bought for her.

"What the fuck."

CLIFFHANGER MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA STOP YOU GUYS ARE GONNA KNOW WHO ITS LMFAOAOAOOA ANYWAYYYYYY TMR FOR THE NEXT UPDATE SORRY FOR THE SHORT CHAPTER😞