25 ੈ✩‧₊˚

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・

┏━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━┓FILMING┗━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━┛

┏━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━┓
FILMING
┗━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━┛

ACTION

Xiomara ran into the bathroom from the track and shut the bathroom stall. Trying to catch her breath she put out her arms against the wall trying to calm herself down. Her letters were out.

Till she heard the squeaky door of the bathroom.

"Hey, Xiomara you in there?"

"No." Then a hand goes under the stall with a letter in hand that says Lucas James/ Aryan Simhadri.

"Hi Aryan." Xiomara from Freshman year says.

"Hey, Xiomara." Aryan said before pointing for her to sit next to him.

"That ascot looks really cool on you." Xiomara said looking at the boy in front of her.

"Oh, yeah, thanks. It's actually a cravat." Making Xiomara turn away nodding her head.

"I really like your braid crown." Aryan said looking at her hair.

"Oh cool, cool, my sister did it for me."

"It's dope."

"Do you maybe want to dance?" Xiomara asked shyly.

"Oh my god. I never thought you'd ask!" He said before grabbing her hands and made their way to dance.

"Look, I didn't mean to barge in on you. I just saw you run in here and I wanted to make sure you're Okay and uh thought you might want that back. It seemed a little personal." Aryan said from outside the stall.

"Aryan, I wrote this years ago."

"Freshman homecoming right?" Then Xiomara walks out the stall to face Aryan.

"I had a lot of fun that night too. But I feel like I should tell you, though, you know i'm gay right?"

i did not.

"Yes. Of course, yes. I did. I did." Xiomara said trying to make her lie as believable as possible.

"But don't like tell anyone, though. I'm out and I'm not ashamed. You know my mom knows. My dad kinda knows. Its just.."