37 ੈ✩‧₊˚

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・

┏━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━┓IRL┗━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━┛

┏━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━┓
IRL
┗━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━┛

A few months went by and Xiomara was at her happiest.

Brady and Xochitl were hanging out very often and Xiomara shipped them together as Brady and Xochitl should text her about one another.

Dior and Gabe were doing great. And all her friends were happy. And that's what mattered to her.

Walker and Xiomara were laughing and talking all the way to Studio. Excited to star in a music video together.

"Hi Olivia!" Xiomara said as she ran up to the girl in the studio giving her a huge hug.

"Hey Xio! Hi Walker! Are you excited to start?" Olivia said as she pulled away giving her a huge smile.

"Very excited." Walker said with a smile then placing him arm around Xiomaras shoulder.

They were recording Prison for life. Xiomara was the lead in Olivia's music video. She was starring with Walker.

Xiomara was in her living room looking out the window. When Walker pulled up in a car the parking lot of her house.

"Just a boy in Chevy Truck he's got money but not too much."

Walker came up to Xiomaras door with his bright smile on his face. She opened the door as he got closer to her. Hugging her kissing her cheek and wrapped her arm around her as they started to walk in her house.

"And he calls me baby girl, I run my hands through his curls."

Xiomara and Walker were now in her bedroom. They were laying on her bed with his head in her lap. As she ran her hands in his blonde hair.

"And my parents think he's good, and he is but rest assured, he's anything but sweet if someone comes for me."

Xiomara's "Parents" came into the room gushing the "couple". This is all a music video.

Then it switched to Xiomara in school when another actor came up to her. He was making her comfortable and she kept backing away till her back was against the wall.

"Stop." Xiomara said as she tried to push the guy away. Till Walker came through the hallway. Looking at the guy basically on top of her.

"I'm a feminist obviously, but I wouldn't really mind him saving me."

Walker came from behind the guy and punching him.

"And I know that I'm fine without a man. But I think I would like his protection."

It showed Walker and Xiomara together smiling. And Walker behind her in stores, or while petting a dog.

"I'm just being honest, can't change what I like."

Xiomara and Walker were back in her room. As he was inches from her face.

"I'll never forget it, he told me one night "If anybody hurts you, ha I'm going to prison for life""

Walker was on top of guy with blood on his hands.

"No damsels in distress no, but I like assertiveness so, wrap your arms around me babe, and tell me that you'll keep me safe, I know it's bad to fantasize about robbers and bad guys, but if you were there to save the day I think i'd let the man marry me."

Xiomara was in class making up scenarios day dreaming.

I know I can protect myself. But when you do it for me, it's hot as hell You got my heart, you know me too well Think I'd even send you love letters in jail."

It was Xiomara who was in-front of her parents telling her bad news because she started to cry on her knees.

She went into her room and started to write a letter.

"I'm a feminist obviously, but I wouldn't really mind him saving me."

It showed Xiomara and Walker walking together laughing until it went to him punching another different guy.

"And I know that I'm fine without a man, But I think I would like his protection."

Walker and Xiomara were sitting on her bed watching a movie.

"And God knows that I don't need no one, But pretending that I do is kind of fun."

Walker and Xiomara were now in class passing each other notes.

"Yeah, I know that I'm fine without a man
But I think I'd like his protection I'm just being honest, can't change what I like I'll never forget it, he told me one night,"

Walker was in front of the girls face wearing a prison outfit. She was visiting him in jail. He spoke up, "If anybody hurts you, oh, I'm going to prison for life."

"That's a wrap thank you Xiomara and Walker!"

Xiomara and Walker were just staring at each other with a smile on their face.

IM RUNNING OUT OF IDEAS