32 ੈ✩‧₊˚

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・

┏━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━┓IRL┗━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━┛

┏━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━┓
IRL
┗━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━┛

Xiomara was drained. Filming slump was getting to her. She would wake up very early and go to sleep very late. The only best parts of her day was when walker would text her in the middle of breaks when filming.

She would smile at her phone like an idiot and Aryan and Charlie knowing who she was texting because the blonde boy would be texting them freaking about anything they were talking about.

Aryan and Charlie would text Walker telling him that Xiomara was smiling at her phone. Walker was so giddy. The boy would be kicking his feet making his sister look at him weird.

"What is wrong with you?" Leena said looking at walker who was on the couch in their living room laughing and smiling at his phone.

"Shut up nothing." Walker said glaring at his sister. Till Tanner came from behind taking a peek at the boys phone.

"It's Xiomara! He's texting Xiomara!" Tanner said laughing and pointing at Walker who kept denying everything.

"Bro not it's not!" Walker said his face now red as he shut off his phone.

Leena was just looking at the embarrassment walker was showing on his face with a smirk on her face.

"So you do like Xiomara." Leena said with a smile. She loves Xiomara she was always to sweet to her and Tanner and of course Walker. Leena knew about Walkers crush the moment they got home after filming Secret Headquarters when he kissed her. She saw the look on her brothers face of admiration and the fluster.

"I don't know. I think. God she's like a parasite in my head. My thoughts are consumed by her. Like what is she doing right now? Is she with Brady? Are they flirting? Do they like each other? I need to film the movie that we are in together because that stupid movie she's doing right now with him is going to be the end of me." Walker said with his hands on his face throwing his body on the couch. Leena just looked him holy shit he was in deep.

"Whats so funny?" Brady asked he was now in front of her looking down at her phone to see what she was smiling at. Xiomara's eyes widened.

"Oh its nothing, what's up?" Xiomara said looking up turning off her phone.

"Nothing I just wanted to talk. Get to know you, I like talking to you Xiomara. I think we have gotten really close." Brady said sitting down next to her making Aryan and Charlie glare at the boy.

"What do you wanna know?" Xiomara asked placing her hands on her lap. Brady was very nervous.

"Look, I know I asked you to be my valentine, do you like me? Like, like like me?" Brady asked. Xiomara couldn't tell if his eyes were hopeful or just actually curious.

What was she going to tell him? No she didn't like him she was acting. She wanted walker to ask her to be her valentine. But he was miles away across the country.

"Brady, over these past months I learned to care about someone I barley met. You are sweet, kind, loyal and everything good. But I will not lie to you. But I like someone else. I have liked him since I was 9. I can't fake that type of love." Xiomara said taking his hands into her and she felt how his hands were warm just like hers.

"Thank you, I needed to hear that. I hope you two understand your feelings." Brady said smiling. As he let go of her hands.

Charlie and Aryan gave each other a fist bump.

GUYS GO CHRCK OUT MY PERCY JACKSON STORFYYY PLEASE 🙏 I BEGGGGG GIVE ME FEEDBACK!!!!