51 ੈ✩‧₊˚

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・

┏━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━┓IRL YOUTUBE┗━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━┛

┏━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━┓
IRL YOUTUBE
┗━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━┛

"Hi guys it's me Xio back here with another video today! I will be making slime while answering your questions on my Q and A with my very special guests. Nick, Chris, and Matt Sturniolo!" Xiomara called out as she raised her arms showing her favorite triplets.

"Xio I love that shirt it's so cute." Nick said he looked down at Xiomara's tennis shirt.

"Thank you Nick." Xiomara said as she looked down and smiled up at Nick.

"Xiomara I need to put you on good style. Trust i'd dress you up with a fire fit." Chris said as he made a face at her tennis shirt.

"Next video!" Matt intervened as he started to grab the 4 bowls and mixing tools that Xiomara had pulled out.

"Okay." Xiomara said with a smile on her face grabbing her bowl and laptop to pull up instagram. "Wait I'll go grab the activator, I left it downstairs." Xiomara said as she ran out of camera view to get the activator for the slime.

Chris looked down at her phone and saw non stop messages, "Guys look." Chris said as he pointed down at her phone. Messages all from Mason. Nick saw the name and just made a face. He thought Xio was dating Walker.

"Im back!" Xiomara yelled out making the siblings look away from her phone and start talking about how she took so long. "Shut up." Xiomara said as she placed the eye contact solution down and grabbed her phone seeing the ton of messages and ignored them. Turning her phone on do not disturb.

The Sturniolo's gave each-other a look.

"Matt!" Nick yelled out as Matt added brown glitter to Nick's pink slime. Matt laughed as Nick was yelling at him. Nick grabbed a green glitter and added it to Matt's Red clear slime.

"Nick!"

"You started it!"

"Shut up! Next question!" Xiomara said as she scrolled down through the comments. "Xiomara who is your favorite triplet?"

"Yeah Xio its me right?" Matt said as he was mixing his christmas type slime.

"No it's me!" Chris yelled out placing his arm around Xiomara.