29 ੈ✩‧₊˚

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・

┏━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━┓IRL┗━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━┛

┏━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━┓
IRL
┗━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━┛

He was on edge she had posted the gifts that he got her. He misses her so much. Whenever he is around her he feels alive. God maybe he is an actor but he never acts when he is with her.

He was a sweet boy. He was kinda has a very nice smile, perfect hair.

But, if they tried to take her from him, he'd rip the world apart with his bare hands. And for some reason that never terrified him. Because he would do anything for her.

She was so close to him that she knew everything about him. She knew all of his secrets expect one. he was in love with her.

He was always cold. That was a big thing about him, how is hands would be freezing. On set, off set, anything. But to Xiomara he was her warmth. And she was his peace.

But to him. She is fire, he is ice. One glimpse of her ignites his stone cold eyes. The heat of her body melts the frozen parts of his hands. He walks through flames just to feel her warmth.

Xiomara was a girl obviously, but the way she wore strength, darkness, and kindness equally well, the girl has always been half a goddess half hell.

She wasn't just pretty. She was otherworldly and vaguely threatening. So many people envied her. Wanted her. Wanted to be her.

The things about Xiomara Miranda. No one knew the battle she fought inside of her every day, but no matter how dark it got. She kept her smile and shined her light for anyone that needed it.

Especially him.

Even though she knew she was the one who needed it the most.

He wanted her to come home. Get done with this stupid movie. Be finished and stop hanging out with his friend. He wanted to hangout with her.

"Dude, She's completely unexplainable. You think she's the good girl, but once you get to know her, you realize she's everything. She's crazy, she's funny, she's honest, and you never know what she'll do next." He said rambling to his friend.

"I can't she's not mine. I don't think she could ever be anyone's. She doesn't want to be owned. That's what I love most about her." He said he was now on his bed on the phone.

His friends were just listening to him.

"Some girls just have it. I'm not talking about flashy
shit or purses. I'm talking about walking into a room and your presence is felt. Certain things you can't teach, you either got it or don't. Xiomara Miranda has it. No wonder why she's Hollywoods teen 𝐈𝐓 𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋."