13 ੈ✩‧₊˚

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・

┏━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━┓IRL ┗━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━┛

┏━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━┓
IRL
┗━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━┛

Noah was sitting at home scrolling the other pictures of him and Xiomara. Tears in his eyes while looking how happy the two teens looked. He had fucked up when he went to the movies with Mckenna and getting caught by the paparazzi.

FLASHBACK

Xiomara was talking with him the day she found out about Mckenna and Noah. It was raining outside the two of them soaked and Noah tried to talk. While Xiomara listened.

"I have to go."

"Why?" He questioned.

"I see the way you look at her. Like she's the only thing, like she's the sun and you the moon, like you would die without her. That's why I have to go." Xiomara said with her tears mixed with the rain water.

"After all this time what a shame it would be to lose her because you are too afraid to find out who you are without her." Xiomara said walking back into her house leaving Noah on the sidewalk broken.

END

Noah slept most of the day hadn't eaten he was heartbroken ignoring the calls and texts that Mckenna sent.

So he decided to go to the store. He knew Xiomara was at home while she was getting ready for her plane the next morning. He went bought a wooden basket filling it with all her favorite things. Makeup, stuffed animals, candy, chips, and more.

He just wanted to make amends he wanted to be on good terms, he didn't want to seem like the shit ex boyfriend, he wanted to apologize.

So when his car pulled up at her house and he rung the door bell and knocked, his heart was pounding, He tried to look his best and calm.

"Xio can we please talk?" He said his eyes trying to find hers and she froze.

"What the fuck." Xiomara hung up her phone telling Brady that she would call him later.

"Xiomara Miranda I just came here to make amends please forgive me." Noah said with a small smile that seemed like it was painted with sadness.

"I knew you liked her before the people found out. Maybe even before you found out. I could see it in your eyes the way you looked at her. She was the sun and you were the kid seeing it set for the first time. It was obvious to me as young as we were. The sparkle in your eyes when she spoke was something you waited your whole life for. I may have ignored it for the longest time, but inside I was hoping that you would look at me like that too." Xiomara said now she was crying.

He stayed silent.

"Where were you? huh? While I was breaking down, losing my damn mind. Asking myself why I wasn't good enough? If I was too much or not enough. Where were you?!" She said angry.

It was his turn to speak.

"I am so sorry for hurting you, lying to you, and making you feel like a fool. What I did was unacceptable, and there isn't anything to say besides justify my behavior or explain myself. I want to repair our friendship. I am not asking you to get back with me, just to understand that I am broken for what I did to you. I am trying my hardest to fix it. I respect any decision you make, but please know that I care about you, and I am so sorry." Noah said placing the basket down and walking closer to the girl.

She gave him a big hug with tears and sobbing sounds his hoodie now soaked with her tears.

"i'm here," He said quietly while holding the girl in his arms "you can talk to me or not but I am here."

"you need to let me go. Not just for me but for you. This is not good for anyone and we both deserve better. We deserve to be happy." She said giving him a peck on the cheek pulling away from him.

And him handing her the basket as he turned around to his car and started to drive away. They both felt better.

Xiomara came back into her house it was 8 pm and dark. She pulled out her phone calling Brady back and him asking a bunch of questions on what had happened.

She answered truthfully and told him everything he was happy they made up, but more happy that they didn't get back together. They talked for hours till it was very late and they both were super tired.

"You can go to sleep you know, you have to wake up early." Brady said with a raspy voice he too was very tired.

"Okay just stay in the phone with me." She said smiling and drifting off to sleep with Brady on the phone.

SOOOOO YOU ALREADY KNEW WHO ITS WASSS BUT I MEANNNNN YKKK. ANOTHER SHORT CHAPTER😞