47 ੈ✩‧₊˚

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・

┏━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━┓IRL ┗━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━┛

┏━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━┓
IRL
┗━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━┛

It was August 29 and it was Xiomara's birthday. She was woken up by Walker who was shaking her awake. "Xio! Wake up!" He said while Xiomara tried to keep her eyes open.

"What." She mumbled as she was rubbing her eyes, then she started to hear singing. "Oh my gosh."

"Happy birthday to you! Happy birthday to you! Happy birthday Xio, Happy birthday to you." It was all of her friends holding a cake for her sweet 16. They all came in holding the cake singing while she was still laying in bed.

"You guys are so corny." Xiomara said with a huge smile on her face.

"Blow out the candles." Jenna said as she got closer with the cake placing it in Xiomara's lap.

Xiomara smiled at her, "You guys are the best I love you all so much." Xiomara said as all her friends were smiling at her.

"We love you too Xio." Mason said getting everyone to agree with him.

Xiomara looked at the cake seeing the candle as the wax metaling. She took a deep breath and thought about her wish and blew out the candles.

"What did you wish for?" Walker asked. She looked at him smiled and shrugged.

She would never tell him for the last year or 2 she had wished for him. But to be honest at the age of 16, 80% of people already met the person they are going to marry.

"I can't say or its not going to come true Walkie."

"You're right like always Dove."

By the afternoon, Xiomara and all her friends had set up a place on the beach with tables, flowers, decorations, and placed a chalkboard with 'Happy Birthday' on it. She had a separate table of gifts she had gotten from all her friends.

Xiomara was biting her lip when she was trying to find her mom. She wasn't going to be surprised if she didn't end up coming. Her mom wasn't relabel when she said something and didn't go through with it.

"Hey Xio, are you okay?" She looked up to see who had asked if she was okay. It was Malachi.

"Oh yeah, i'm okay." Xiomara said placing a smile on her face. Malachi could tell what was up.