44 ੈ✩‧₊˚

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・

┏━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━┓IRL ┗━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━┛

┏━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━┓
IRL
┗━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━┛

"So we didn't plan anything out. And we wanted to surprise you guys." Charlie said as he was talking to Jenna who was at the door of the air bnb.

"Please Jenna! We don't want sleep in a sketchy hotel." Malachi said from behind Charlie along with the rest of the guys.  

"Fine. Grab your bags." Jenna gave in. She was the oldest so she was in charge of the girls. The guys all cheered ss they ran to the car.

"We need to figure out rooms." Jenna said as they were all sitting at the huge dining table she had a notebook and a pen to plan out the bedrooms.

Dior and Xiomara
Xochitl and Jenna
Sophie and Jacob
Dylan and Mason
Brady and Malachi
Charlie and Aryan
Javon and Gabe
Momona and leah

"Where am I gonna sleep?" Walker asked as there was an odd number of people.

"How come I can't sleep in the same room as Gabe but Sophie and Jacob are together." Dior complained towards Jenna's arrangement.

"Wow Dior!" Xiomara said in shock placing her hand over her heart.

"No offense!" She said.

"I kick badly in my sleep it's best I don't share with anyone." Javon said making everyone say that there isn't enough beds. "I can take the couch no worries." Javon said making them nod their head.

"So Walker you have to share with Xio if Dior is sharing a room with Gabe." Jenna said looking up at Walker and Xiomara.

Walker had a smirk on his face not in a weird way but in a way he wouldn't stop talking about the interaction on the beach.

Xiomara only had a blush in her face when she said she was fine with it if Walker was he nodded.

┏━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━┓
Instagram (finsta)
┗━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━┛

STORY, xio.lovesapples

┏━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━┓IRL ┗━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━┛

┏━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━┓
IRL
┗━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━┛

"Walker! Give my phone!" Xiomara yelled as she was chasing the boy who held her phone posting an edit of him then posting it on her finsta story. Making her notifications blow up.

Walker just laughed as he watched her struggle trying to get her phone back.

"You asked for my number! You said I was cute!"

"I'm staying with Xochitl and Jenna." Xiomara said grabbing her blanket and pillow.

"No! I'm sorry! Xio! Come back! I was kidding! Xiomara!"

RUNNING OUT OF IDEAS WHAT SHOULD THSY DO IN HAWAII PLEASE MESSAGE ME WHAT IS SOMETHING YOUD LIKE TO SEE😭