20 ੈ✩‧₊˚

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・

┏━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━┓FILMING┗━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━┛

┏━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━┓
FILMING
┗━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━┛

ACTION

Margot says when something is no longer useful, you either donate it, recycle it, or throw it away. I always knew she felt that way about objects but I didn't think she could feel that about a person.

The covey family made it to the airport finally letting Margot go to college.

"Come here." Margot says to kitty giving her a big hug. The turns to Lara Jean and then giving her a big hug.

"Hey, you need a magazine. Will be right back." Dan said taking Kitty with him to find a magazine and leave the older covey sisters to talk.

"You gonna be okay?"

"Did you have to pick the furthest college you could think of? I mean who am I supposed to eat lunch with?" Lara Jean says looking at her older sister.

"I think you should look at this as an opportunity to branch out, make some new friends."

"Nope no-"

"It's junior year. You never know what could happen." Margot said.

"Thats what I am afraid of."

"If you need me, i'm just a Skype call away."

"Until you start going to pubs and eating haggis. With your Scottish friends, and forget about us." Lara Jean said looking at her older sister shrugging her shoulders.

"I can promise you I will never, ever, eat haggis." Said Margot jokingly.

Kitty and their dad came back.

"We couldn't decide, so we got you all of them." Said Kitty handing giving Margot the magazines.

"Thats Road & Track, it doesn't sound that interesting, but if you stick with it...Come here." Said Dan giving her daughter a big hug. Making all the Covey sisters joining and hugging their sister and Father.

"Alright I gotta go." Dan gave her a kiss on her head letting go so she could start to board her plane.

"Think she'll turn around?"

Lara Jean shook her head "No, that's not Margot." The covey family looked at the oldest sister leaving.

"Can we have a dog now?" Asked Kitty.