23 ੈ✩‧₊˚

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・

┏━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━┓FILMING┗━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━┛

┏━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━┓
FILMING
┗━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━┛

ACTION

Xiomara and Xochitl were on the couch eating popcorn watching Golden Girls.

"What do you think Jenna's doing tonight?" Xiomara asked Xochitl who's head was off the couch laying upside down.

"Crack." Xochitl said shrugging her shoulders.

"Xochitl, why would you say that?" Xiomara said sitting up looking at her younger sister.

"It's how Scottish people say fun. Like, 'you're a good craic.' I looked it up." Xochitl said.

" it's weird, not having her here, huh?"

" it's weird not having Josh here, too." Xochitl said sitting up straight looking at Xiomara. "I miss his Blanche impression."

They continued to watch the movie until Xochitl spoke up.

"You know, Xiomara, if you had a boyfriend, maybe you wouldn't have to drive at all 'cause he would take us places." Xochitl said smiling.

"If that's what it takes, I think you're stuck with me." Xiomara said whispering and smiling.

"I don't know. What about the guy you almost killed the other day?" Xochitl said smiling, making Xiomara's head shake.

"He's dating Sophie."

"So? Its not just that." Xochitl said moving so she is closer to Xiomara. "Don't you think it's kind of depressing that it's a Saturday night, and you're having a golden girls marathon with your little sister?"

"No. I love the Golden Girls, and I love hanging out with you." Xiomara said smiling.

Xochitl chuckles and turns "okay. I'm not telling you this to make you feel bad, but, Xiomara, I'm 11 and I canceled plans to be here tonight. And well, you're 16, and I don't think you had anything else going on, am I right?"

"That is way harsh, Chitl."

"Truth hurts, Xiomara."

A few hours go by Xiomara was sleeping on the couch and Xochitl was looking at her sister sleeping before she made it upstairs to Xiomara's bedroom. She shut the door and went into her closet eying the blue ribbon box.