39 ੈ✩‧₊˚

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・

┏━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━┓IRL ┗━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━┛

┏━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━┓
IRL
┗━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━┛

Xiomara was eating dinner with her mother who was finally home for once. They were eating as a 'family.' Xiomara was about to get up from her seat not saying a word until her mother spoke up.

"You and your boyfriend got big plans do you?" Her mom said referring to Walker. She was going over to stay sleepover at his house before she was leaving for Hawaii.

"He's not my boyfriend." Xiomara said looking at her mother who was still eating a piece of broccoli.

"I think you better tell him that. Only love makes you that crazy Sweetheart." Her mother before grabbing a piece of chicken looking up at Xiomara. "And that damn stupid."

Xiomara ignored her as she went up to her bedroom making Aeriél Miranda shake her head at her daughter looking at her walk up to her bedroom getting ready to go to his house.

Xiomara was with Leena sneaking up to Walkers bedroom she got invited to sleep over by Leena. As they were walking in Leena walked in distracting Walker as Xiomara crawled in, She was behind them as he was sitting at his desk playing Fortnite with Brady they were live.

Once Leena walked out the chat started going crazy seeing that Xiomara was behind making faces at the camera. Walker was oblivious not looking at the chat just talking to Brady.

So she decided to eavesdrop, "Ahhh she's got me smiling chat, everytime." Brady said she was watching the live in secret she couldn't hear anything because of walkers head set.

Walker laughed looking into his camera. The chat started going crazy to figure out who brady's mystery girl was.

"We all got that person that we smiling at. Chat you guys all have that one person we all be smiling at!" Brady said in the live stream making her smile knowing that it was Xochitl.

"Yeah, I for sure do." Walker said smiling. Making Brady's mouth drop. The chat started to go crazy also.

[user], THEYRE BOTH CHEESING OVER SOMEONE
[user], WHOOO
[user], TELL USS

Xiomara was very curious wanting to know who its was.

"Guys me and Walker both be smiling at our phones over our people." Brady said covering his face smiling.