Ch.3:Eyes met, lips touched.

Yn pov

I was lying on my bed thinking about what happened today. Seriously, Mingyu took my breath when he told me Mingi likes me.

Flashback

"Manya is right. He likes you. Mingi likes you, Yn". My eyes widened when he said that.
"Eek?".
Suddenly Mingyu started laughing, making me lose my shit.
"Why? What happened?".
"You believed me right?Yn, I was just kidding. Mingi doesn't like you, I mean not in that way.
Chillax".
"Mingyu, seriously you took her breath for a second". Hyunjin said.
"Mingyu! I thought you were telling the truth!!". Manya shouted.
"No no. According to my assumption, Mingi is not in love with anyone".
"You sure?". Manya asked.
"Yes, I know my friend well".

Flashback ends.

"YN!!!". I heard my dad's voice.
"Yes dad!!!!".
"Come here. You got good news!!". He shouted back.
I got down from my bed and went down to the lobby to see my dad sitting on the couch while talking on the phone.
"Okay okay!! Enjoy with your son. Bye!!". My dad said and hung up.
"Yn! Come here". He said while tapping the seat next to him.
I slowly went and sat there.
"Yn, I just talked with Mr Kim. He said good news. I don't know whether it's good or bad to you but you have to hear it". He said.
"What is it, dad?".
"Taehyung. He came home".
Suddenly mixed emotions ran throughout my body.
"Oh, that's- that's nice".
"What nice? Yn, don't tell me you forgot what all happened that day!!?". My younger brother, Niki shouted from upstairs.
I just stayed silent.
"And you want more? He's enjoying your university only. He is going to do his medicine at JK University. He will join from tomorrow".
WHAT?? THIS IS ACTUALLY SHOCKING.
"WHAT?HE IS JOINING YN'S UNI? GOD!! WHY MY SISTER ALWAYS SUFFER LIKE THIS". Niki said in frustration.
"Niki!!!". My mom whispered.
"I'm telling the truth , right mom? You know how much sis suffered because of him. To be honest she's still suffering. Now he's joining the same University. This will only make her suffer more".
"Suffer?I never suffered because of him ,Niki. He's no one to make me suffer. I already forgot about him. In Fact I hate him. Yes, I hate him alot. So, Don't worry Niki. His presence in uni will not cause me any problems. He'll be non-existent to me".
"That's my daughter!! This was the answer I was expecting from you and that's why I called you too. Just be as you now Yn. Don't remember the past and suffer when you see him in uni. Just think of him as unknown". My dad said.
"You don't have to worry, dad. You know me right? Trust me". I said smiling.
I turned to see Niki chukling and getting inside his room.
"Dad, I'll go and talk to Niki". I said and went up.
I went inside his room to see him standing in front of the mirror while fisting his hand.
I know he's angry. How can he not know how much I suffered due to Taehyung. The last time when Taehyung called to talk to me from Paris. Niki and him had a big fight through a call and that time Teahyung gave a statement that I'm dead to him. That was the last time Taehyung never called again.
"Niki". I turned towards me when he heard my voice.
He slowly walked and sat on his bed.
"I know what you are thinking but don't worry. You know I'm strong right? I already forgotten him".
"Then throw that Squishy which he brought". He said in a straight face.
"Eh?".
"Lier! You are very good at lying, Yn. Look, let me tell you one thing. If you again get close to him and forgive him, the next moment you'll lose your brother. I'll never talk to you".
He went inside the washroom and locked the door.
"Don't worry, Niki. I'll not fall for him again".

Timeskip

"Rishu, what happened to your hand?". I asked her when I saw a bandage on her wrist.
We are currently standing in the corridor as we have free time.
"Yes Rishu, even I forgot to ask you. What happened to your hand? Don't tell me you tried to self harm again?". Manya added.
"No no! It was accidental".
"You know?". Hyunjin asked.
"Yes, actually let me tell you guys the truth. Yesterday you know there was a fight between Seojun and Jin. In that fight Seojun was hurt so he visited the sick room. As I was having a headache I was lying there too. I saw him struggling to clean his wound. As I went and helped him. While helping him he raised his hand due to pain. His bracelet sliced my wrist by accident. So, I'm wearing a bandage ,that's it". She said, making us go ohh.
"Thank god, it's only a small wound". I said checking her wrist.
"Yeah". She smiled.
"What did he say? Did he ask sorry?". Manya asked.
"No, he just went out". Rishu answered.
"How rude!". I said.
"I know right. Yn, can I have your water please. I think I left mine in class". Hyunjin asked.
I took my water bottle from the bag and handed it to him.
While he was drinking, suddenly out of nowhere San came and lifted the bottle more which made water spill on Hyunjin's shirt.
"YAHHHHHHHHH!!". Hyunjin shouted as we all laughed.
Hyunjin then splashed the water on San's face.
Even I wanted to play with water.
Before they waste my water more I ran and took my bottle from Hyunjin.
"Don't waste water, idiots!". I scolded them.
"You guys made the floor dirty". Manya scolded them too.
"Why are you scolding me? He started first". Hyunjin shouted.
"Didn't you hear 'guys'? I'm referring to both". Manya said.
"Manya!! I threw water at him but he was the one who threw water on the floor!". San shouted.
Suddenly one idea popped into my brain. I filled water inside my mouth. I planned to spit it out on Rishu's face.
"Okay guys, chill. Don't fight-". Rishu said.
Before Rishu completed her words I spit water on her face and started to run away.
While running I don't know why again I filled my mouth with water as I thought I'll spit it again if she caught me.
As the floor was wet while running my foot slipped and I was about to fall. I closed my face due to fear.
But before I could reach the ground someone held my waist protecting me from falling. I opened my eyes to see the only person whom I thought I should never see in my entire life again.