Ch.13: Lights out(🔞)

YN POV

What!!!?Did I hear him right? Is he? Is he taking me to his house? What about his parents?

"What about your parents?".

"Don't worry, they went to mom's friend's house". Then it's okay. Wait- what okay? What okay ha?!

"No no! Take me to Manya's house-".

"Shut up will you?". He bellowed.

Suddenly I stopped working. What the hell is he planning to do now? Don't tell me…don't tell me he took my 'fuck me' seriously. Yn!! What the hell did you do!! You should have thought before saying such things!! I mean how can I blame me, he was looking hella hot when he was leaning towards me. I don't know what got into me.

He stopped in front of the house and his eyes suddenly widened.

"What happened?". I asked him, He looked at me gulping.

"Ha? No-thing no-thing!". He then got out and carried me in bridal style.

"I can walk". I yelled.

"Sshhh". He walked slowly 

"Taehyung, the main door is on the right side". I said.

"I know where to go. It's my house". He said without making eye contact.

Wait…. Something is fishy…don't tell me-

"Taehyung, don't tell me your parents are in the house". He suddenly stopped.

"Omg! No, I'm not coming inside. Please take me to my house I can manage-".

"Nothing will happen, trust me. I'll make sure mom won't see you and it's already past 11 they'll be sleeping".

"It's impossible".

"It's possible". He tightened his grip and opened the back door.

"Taehyung, you are risking it".

"I love to risk it". He smirked and entered the house.

We entered the hall only to see Taehyung's mom still up and cleaning the kitchen.

"Taehyung, we fucked up!". I whispered.

"Just keep quiet till we go inside my room. After that mom can't do anything". 

"But she's here only".

"Her back is facing us, luvbug. Don't worry". He slowly walked towards the staircase without making noise.

He finally walked up the staircase and made it to front of his room. He then just stood there without opening the door.

"Yaa! What are you thinking??". I asked him.

He then looked at me without saying anything for a second.

He slowly placed me down and took out something from his pocket.

Key? Don't tell me he always locks his room. But why? Oh yeah maybe because his parents should not find out about drugs.

He opened the door and walked Inside. Then he turned towards me and strengthened his hands.

"First person after me to step inside my room". He said while I held his hand and walked inside.

He went behind me and locked the door which made the whole room dark.

"Taehyung, turn on the lights". I said to him but he just came and stood in front of me. Even though it's dark we can at least see each other's movements due to moon light which was falling from window glasses.