Ch.21: Hospitalised.

MINGI POV

After talking with Yn, I went to the canteen. I buyed coke and sat at a table. Soon I felt someone's hand on my shoulder. I turned around to see Mingyu smiling at me. He sat in front while gulping his coke.

"Did I do it right?". I asked while looking outside the window.

"Yes, you did better". He smiled. I just chuckled sadly while taking a sip.

"Don't dare to regret. It's all her mistake". He said, making me look at him.

"Still she was crying".

"Don't. Don't get sad over crocodile tears". He said.

"But she was right. I told her that I'll tell everyone that I'm not her boyfriend".

"But still she lied to you so don't worry". I nodded.

Suddenly I got a call from my sister.

"Hello, Unnie".

"Hi, Mingi. Are you in college?".

"Yes, why?".

"Come outside I'm waiting for you".

"What??? I'm coming!!".

"Mingyu , You go to class, my sister came to meet me". I got up and walked outside.

While walking I accidentally stepped on something which made me fall on the girl who was walking opposite to me. Without second thought I instantly placed my hand below her head making sure she wouldn't hit the ground. My eyes widened when I realised my coke spilled on her t-shirt.

"I'-im sorry". I said, making her stand.

"I-t's okay. But c-an you please tell me where the hospital is ??". She asked me with tears.

"Right side. Next to the medicine department". I pointed.

"T-thank you". She was about to go and I held her wrist.

"W-what?".

"Your t-shirt". I pointed to her t-shirt. Her eyes widened when she looked down.

"Oh no!". She started to whip it.

"I'm really sorry. Please forgive me". She didn't reply.

"I have a spare t-shirt. I can give you". I said.

"Ha? Please". She looked at me. I nodded and took out my sports jersey and handed it to her.

"By the way, your name-".

"Thank you". She said and ran away without listening to my words.

What the?

I was about to walk but suddenly I saw Yn running behind that girl.

Do they know each other?

I tilted my head and walked searching for my sister. I saw her standing infront of her car while talking to someone on the phone.

"Ming-".

I stopped her by showing my hand and bowed to her.

"Good afternoon, Captain Song mina-shi". I said, and she hit my shoulder playfully.

"Stop it, Mingi". She said,and hugged me.

"I missed you alot Unnie". I hugged her back.

"Don't worry now your sister is gonna stay here only with you".

"Thank you so much!!". I pulled back.

"Unnie, by the way did you go to your headquarters?".

"Not yet. I told the commissioner that I'll join after a few days. I want to enjoy Seoul for a few days". She smiled.