Ch.9: Addiction.

YN POV

"Where the hell are you?? I've literally been waiting in front of the Shop for the past fifteen minutes!!!". I shouted at Hyunjin through a call.
I decided to go to a shop to buy cloth materials for a fashion show. I called Manya and Rishu too but they said they already took it. This Hyunjin agreed but now he's making me wait in front of this shop.
"We are coming. Just five minutes". He hung up.
Wait- what? We? Who is coming with him?
After a few minutes two cars came and stopped in front of me. I instantly got to know who's car the two belong to, one is Hyunjin's and another one is Taehyung's.

Hyunjin came outside and ran towards me.
"I'm so sorry, Yn. But he said he needs to select the clothes".
"What? But selecting the clothes is the designer's job. He should just wear what you make without asking anything".
"I know I know. I told him but he blackmailed me that he'll walk out".
I slapped my forehead in frustration.

Soon, the door opened of another car revealing Taehyung with a blue trucker jacket.

He slowly walked towards me.
"Did you sleep well yesterday?". He winked at me.
"What?". Hyunjin asked in shock.
"Nothing, let's get inside? It's already late!". I said in frustration.
"Okay okay, let's go". Hyunjin said and went inside the shop.
I decided to make a suit for Mingi so I started to select a suit fabric.

I signed deeply in frustration because i'm really searching for good fabric and colour for thirty minutes but still I didn't find one.
I turned towards my right side and saw Hyunjin scratching his head in frustration too.
Taehyung was just standing there while minding his own business.
"What should I do Yn!!! I'm not able to find one good colour for him".
I looked at the fabrics which he was holding and one damn colour caught my eyes.
"That one". I pointed.
"Red?". Hyunjin asked in confusion.
"Yes, red. Red double breasted jacket with trousers. Gold accessories with caramel blonde hair. Perfect!!".I showed an okay thumb for him.
There was a few seconds of silence where we all just stood there while just blinking our eyes.
Suddenly I realised what all I just said.

"You don't know which colour to make Mingi wear but for Taehyung you literally know everything including hair colour". Hyunjin stated.
"I-it's not like what you think, Hyunjin. I analysed the whole outfit by looking at the colour red, that's it". I said.
Hyunjin tilted his head and stared at me.
"Ahem ahem…I think she's right. Red looks good on me". Taehyung said, clearing the air.
"I told you right! Hahaha". I said.
"You are designing Mingi's dress so you just concentrate on that. I'll go and check other fabrics on the second floor". Hyunjin said.
"Taehyung, let's go".
"I'll not come". He said stopping hyunjin.
"Why?".
"Because- AHHH! my leg hurts".
Suddenly?
"My legs really hurt, Hyunjin. You go, I'll be here only with Yn. I'll take care of her".
Hyunjin just nodded and went away.
I finally turned towards him.
"Take care of me from whom? Is this forest where animals will attack me".
"You think animals only exist in forests?". He said in a husky voice.
"Oh no…they exist here too. You. You are the ugly animal I have ever seen".
"Oh really? Then what happened to him?". He pointed at someone who was standing a little away from us and minding his business.
"Who's he? Do you know him?".
"I don't know who he is but damn he got his dirty eyes on my girl".
"What do you mean?".
"He was staring at you from the time we came here".
"Oh so? Boys always stare at girls who are beautiful as if they are getting paid by that. We should not take them seriously".
"So you knew he's staring at you? Then why didn't you slap him?".
"I told you na it's common. Mens stare at women like hungry dogs. We can't give attention to stray dogs, you know". I walked near him.
"You should know all this because you are a man too right. Why? You never stared at girls in Paris ha? At Least here? Like the way you stare at me always. You stare at me too. The same way that man did now. You literally always kiss me without permission too. Now can you tell me, What should I do? Should I slap you too?".
"Luvbug!! I'm different!".
"How? How are you different?". I smirked.
Suddenly he held his hand on his head.
"Ah! Not now!". He chuckled with a little smirk.
Soon my smirk turned into a worried one.
"Taehyung? What happened?". I was about to hold his hand.
"No, don't! Don't touch me!". He pushed me a little.
"Taehyung! What is happening to you?".
"Can you call any doctor". I looked at the shop employee.
"No! Don't!!!". Taehyung shouted.
"Taehyung, you can't do this. What's happening to you??".
This is because of his drugs? Shit!!! Why the hell does he take drugs??
"Noo! Let's go to the hospital". I held his hand and was about to drag him outside but instead he dragged me inside.
"Taehyung, where are you taking me?? Leave! We should go to the hospital!!".
He took me inside the trial room and locked the door.
"Taehyung, what-".
"Sush!!! S-top! Ple-ase st-op! Plea-se sto-p talk-ing!". He said while holding his head.
His hands were shaking like hell and he started to sweat.
Wait- is he having a panic attack? Omg! Yes, it's a panic attack! What should I do?? How to stop this??? I started to think while biting my nails in tension.
Soon I remembered I heard somewhere that a husband used to get normal from a panic attack if his wife kissed him.
Should I try this on him?