Ch.8: Deja Vu?.

HYUNJIN POV

I was taking Taehyung's measurement but suddenly I remembered something.
"Taehyung, I'll be back". I ran out of the room and reached our class. There they were, Manya along with Mingyu sitting on her bench and having some conversation.
I fisted my hand. I know, I know Mingyu is my friend but jealousy is a disease.
Yes, I've been in love with Manya from the day one I saw her.I'll always tease her to get her attention. But I don't know how she feels about me. She'll just see me as one of her friends. Hope she understands my feelings.
I slowly turned and went away.

YN POV

"What?? Manya, are you even making sense?? Jungkook and Taehyung dating????".
I mean, does that even make sense? Jungkook and Taehyung dating??? Like what the fuck!??
"I'm telling the truth, Yn!! I heard them moaning in my own ears..if you want just look at them. Don't you think they are a little too close to each other?"
I turned my head towards them as soon as she told me. Jungkook was feeding his ramen to Taehyung and Taehyung was smiling at him.
Suddenly a romantic song started to play automatically in my mind. I placed my hand on my mouth in shock.
This can't be true right? No- no- no!!!!
I shook my head and came out of my imagination.
I turned back to Manya and saw her showing puppy eyes to believe her.
No Yn, now you should not concentrate on this bullshit. You should concentrate on Taehyung. He's taking drugs. You should scold him! Yes! Scold him!!

I got up from my chair and turned towards Taehyung.
"Yn, don't tell me you'll ask them?". Rishu said in shock.
"Wait and watch". I winked at her and walked towards them.
I was about to reach them but suddenly someone came running and punched Jungkook.
"What the hell!!". I screamed in shock and everyone in the canteen got up in fear.
I looked at the man who punched Jungkook and was shocked to see Seojun.
"How dare you to beat my friend!!!". Seojun was about to punch Jungkook but Taehyung held his hand.
"Seojun, please. It was a misunderstanding". Taehyung said.
"Yes Hyung, it's a misunderstanding". Mingi ran and held him too.
"What kind of misunderstanding? If it was, he could have come to ask sorry right??". Seojun said.
"We thought to ask for it after having food". Jungkook said,
He slowly came in front of Mingi and hugged him.
"Thank you, Mingi. Thank you so much for saving Taehyung". He said.
What? Saving Taehyung? What happened to him?.
Mingi slowly broke his hug and smiled back.

What's happening here? In what direction did the sun rise today? The department which was like North and South Korea is now hugging in front of everyone? Am I seeing right? Something has happened.

After college ended I got out of the campus only to see my little brother waiting for me. I was shocked because he never came to my college to pick or drop me.
"Niki! What a surprise? You never came to pick me from collage, why suddenly you become a good boy?". I teased walking towards him.
"I didn't come for you". He said while smirking.
"Then? For whom?".
Suddenly his gaze went behind me.
"Yoo! Brother!!!". He screamed.
I turned to see Sunghoon smiling and waving at him. Suddenly they both started to run and hugged each other.
What is this? Do they know each other?
Then Sunghoon saw me and came towards me.
"Yn, this is my best friend, Niki. I'm older than him but still he's my best friend". He said.
"Sunghoon, she's my sister. My older sister".
Suddenly Sunghoon awkwardly smiled.
"S-ister?".
"Yes sister". Niki said.
"Oh! That's nice. So we got more connected now. I mean your brother is my best friend". Sunghoon said.
I just nodded my head smiling.

TAEHYUNG POV

I lied in my bed after having dinner while thinking about what all happened today. Only if Mingi didn't come at the right time would I have died by now. I think he's not as bad as I thought.
No, I should clear my mind. I should not think about that incident. I shook my head and turned on the TV.
What should I watch?? What should I watch??? I started to skip the channels and stopped at some kdrama.
There the hero and heroine were literally eating each other's mouths. Suddenly I remembered my kiss with Yn today. I was beyond shock when she slapped me. More than shocking, I was hurt. My eyes went to her pictures on the wall.
"Did I hurt by kissing you without permission, love? Don't worry, next time You'll be the one to kiss me first. I'll make sure that happens". I smiled.
You may ask why I have her pictures in my room. Yes, it's because of my disorder. When my mind gets lost and when I try to harm myself in the room. I'll watch her pictures and control my anger.
Actually there is a big story about how I started to put her pictures in my bedroom.