Ch.19: Forbidden Love.

SEOJUN POV

I was so confused and heartbroken when I heard Rishu said I touched her forcefully. I didn't have any idea what was going on. I was packing my bag without having any conversation with San or Mingyu. Soon the door opened revealing Ren and His assistant Jay.

"Seojun, can we talk to you for a minute?". He asked.

I nodded and walked out with them.

"Tell me. What actually happened between you and Rishu in that room?". Ren asked as we stood in the corner.

After I told them what actually happened he stood there thinking for a minute and smiled.

"Why? What happened?". I asked him.

"She's possessed". He said, making me shocked.

"W-what?".

"Yes. The sister's spirit which I told is in her body now. That's why she said you touched her forcefully".

"W-what should we do now?".

"Don't worry. I'll take care". He stood next to me and patted my shoulder before going.

After a few minutes, Ren called everyone down. 

He told everyone that someone has already been possessed by the ghost. I was looking at Rishu when everybody was talking. I saw how her facial expressions kept on changing. She started to bite her nails while avoiding eye contact with Ren.

When he said it attacked the weak body everybody's eye landed on Rishu. Her eyes widened when everybody looked towards her and soon her lips turned into smirk.

"You caught me". She said while twirling her hair.

TAEHYUNG POV

I was shocked to see a sudden change in Rishu's behaviour.

"Rishu-". Yn was about to go near her but I held her hand and dragged her towards me.

"Have you gone mad?". I raised my eyebrows.

"But, they are lying. I was with her only in the room. She was normal". She whispered.

"Did you not see a bruise on her hand?". Ana said.

"Yn!! She is possessed!!!". I held her wrist tightly with my right hand but I felt someone's grip on my left hand.

"Taehyung, you can't be here. You already have a disorder". Jungkook held my wrist and dragged me upstairs.

"Jung-". I automatically left Yn's hand and went with him.

He took me straight to the third floor and started to search for something.

"Jungkook, what happened? What do you want?". I asked him. He suddenly stood still without moving an inch while keeping his head low. I tilted my head and walked towards him.

"Jungkook? What happened?". I held his hand but soon removed it when I felt wet.

I slowly looked down to see that the whole area where he was standing was filled with water.

"J-jungkook??". I slowly realised what actually happened to him. I slowly went back in fear.

He-he…

"Why are you backing off, king?". He said, making my eyes widen.

"I'-am not King".

"Whatever. You both look the same anyways". He started to walk towards me.