Ch.4: Fake boyfriend.

Taehyung pov

"You know what? I hate you too". I said and pressed the door open button.
"I'll meet again,soon". I said and walked out of the lift.
While walking forward by thinking about the kiss without knowing I dashed someone.
I turned back to see a 6 foot guy standing there while pressing the tongue against his cheek and ending the call from his phone.
"Where are your eyes at?". I asked him.
"I should be the one who should ask that". He said.
Just because he's a little bit taller than me he thinks he's a hero or what?
"Maybe if you were not on call".
"At Least I was in sense".
"Then why did you hit me?".
"Me? I did? I was minding my own business, you were the one who hit me". He said.
"By the way how are you? I never saw you in the whole university". He added.
"You know everyone in this university?".
"Yes, I know everyone with the tip of my finger".
"Ohh! How are you? A lecturer? A worker? Because I don't think a student will have much time to get to know everyone in this university".
"What you mean-".
"Mingi! What happened?" Someone came and stood next to him.
"Nothing, Seojun Hyung. I was just making a new friend". He said and winked at me.
Omg! I'm not that kind of guy. I'm into girls.
"New friend?". That Seojun guy turned towards me.
"Who are you? New admission?". He asked and I just nodded.
"Which department?". He asked again.
"Medical". I said casually.
"First year?". The other guy asked.
"Yes".
"Name?".
"Kim Taehyung". I said.
"I'm Mingi, From the engineering department". He said and stretched his hand for a handshake which I accepted.
"I'm Seojun, Third year engineering student, so I'm your senior".
I just nodded.
"Look my kid. Stay away from your medical seniors. Especially the guy called Seokjin-".
"Did you say my name?". I heard someone's voice interrupting Seojun's words.
I turned to see a man who was the same height as me walking towards me.
He placed his hand on my shoulder which made me take back.
"Did you miss me so much that now you have started talking about me to new students also? Seojun, seriously don't love me this much. It's injurious to health". The guy next to me said laughing.
Maybe he's Seokjin.
"I would rather die than loving you , you know that right?". Seojun said.
"Yeah yeah I know". He said and turned towards me.
"Taehyung right? Kim Taehyung?". He asked.
I just nodded.
"Look Taehyung, you should be careful with these Engineering people. I think Jungkook already told you". I nodded again.
"Good boy, now come let's go to our building". He held my hand and started walking.
After reaching our building I saw Jungkook standing in front of the classroom. Seokjin pushed me next to Jungkook.
"Did you tell him about that Seojun gang? They were about to mess with him". Seokjin asked.
"No actually it's his first day na so I didn't tell him yet". Jungkook said.
"Tell him. By the way, do you know who's Yn's boyfriend?". Seokjin asked out of nowhere.
"Nope why?".
"Actually someone in my class has a crush on her".
"I don't know".
"How come? You all are in the same gang right?".
"Exactly. But she's not telling anyone about her boyfriend. Maybe I think he doesn't exist. Maybe it's a plan. Maybe this fashion designing gang pranked us".
"Even I think so. Anyways Taehyung, hope we get along together". Seokjin smiled and walked away
So Yn, do you really have a boyfriend? I should ask her to make us meet.
I opened and texted Yn. I got her number from my dad. So, obviously I'm sure she won't have my number. But if she sees her nickname she'll know it's me.

Yn pov

"Who's that? Why does he need to see your boyfriend?". Manya asked.
"Look what you did, Manya!!! This is all because of you!!!". Without thinking right I shouted at her.
"Yn.. what happened? What are you hiding? Spill it out already".
I need help. Yes, I should tell her. I should tell her about Taehyung.
"Manya, listen carefully to what I say now…."

Timeskip

"So Taehyung was your childhood friend- no enemy. Shit! What do you call our relationship?". She said when we stood in the corridor.
"Maybe I don't know..we used to fight a lot, still we couldn't stay without each other for a second".
"So complicated relationship, that too during childhood".
"I know right. Now find me a boyfriend, I mean fake boyfriend to show Taehyung".
"What about Hyunjin?". She said,
"Bruh, seriously? Even college walls know what kind of relationship I have with him. What if he asks others about us?".
"Hmm…what about Jungkook?".
"Wow! You want your best friend to die?".
"Why do you say that?".
"You know he's the son of this college head right? And moreover he got so many female students fans due to his looks. His fangirls will kill me".
"Hmm..makes sense…what about San?".
"Manya!!! You know right he can't keep any secrets!! What if he spills the truth without knowing? You don't know about Taehyung, he's so clever. Sorry, I don't trust him".
"Hmm..so the last and final option is Mingyu. Because we are not that close to any other boys other than these people".
"Let's talk to Mingyu". I nodded.
We don't have any other choice.