Ch.14: I Love You.

SEOJUN POV

I ran towards the cops car where Vernon was standing handcuffed.
"What the hell is this Vernon!!??" I asked him in frustration. Vernon is also in our friends gang as we all play football together.
"Hyung!!! I didn't kill Riya Hyung please please believe me! These people are arresting me simply".
"What about Naya? They told you tried to kill her now?." He just lowered his head. I held his collar forcefully and made him look at me.
"Hyung..no!". Mingyu, Minghao and Lee Chan came to remove my hand but I held him tightly.
"Just because she rejected you doesn't mean you can try to kill her, idiot!!! That too you went to kill her the same way Riya was killed? Now they'll fit you in jail by accusing you as a murderer!!! What will you do now?? They'll kill you!!!! What will you tell your parents????!!!".
He just cried without giving any reply.
The cops came and took him inside the car and drove off as Minghao and Lee Chan ran behind it.

I turned towards my right in disappointment and saw Rishu standing a few metres away without any emotion.
I ran towards her and dragged her near an empty place.
"What the- leave me Seojun!". She shouted.
"Tell me what and all you know!!!". I shouted.
"I do-n't kno-w an-ything". She told me.
"Stop it, Rishu! I know you know something which we all don't! Tell me what the matter is??". I asked her.
"Why do you care??? You love Yn right! Go to her, she got hurt".
"What bullshit? Yn? I love Yn? Who told you that?".
"I know! I caught you staring at her many times. You can't lie to me".
"Rishu, are you in your senses? I don't like her".
"Why? Are you shocked that I know your secret?".
"No! Because I don't like her. I like you!".

RISHU POV

"What?". I asked in shock. Am I hearing right? He- he likes me?? Really? He likes me, not Yn? These many days I thought he likes her.
"Yes, I like you. Not like, I love you. I love you, Rishu. So now tell me what's happening to you? Why? Why did you try to self harm? Who made you do that?".
"I-". Nothing came out.
No Rishu you have to tell him. Tell him the truth. Tell him who's the killer who killed Riya. Tell him!! I was about to open up but I saw some presence behind Seojun.There he stood shaking his head as no.
He then signed something in hand. I'll kill him.
He pointed at Seojun. What the fuck! My eyes widened in shock.
"Tell me, Rishu". I looked down avoiding his eyes.
"Rishu!! I need an answer!! Do you perhaps know who killed Riya? If yes, tell me!!".
"It's- it's…. Vernon". I told. That person smirked and went away.
"Vernon? You sure?".
"Yes, I'm sure. It's Vernon. So, please stay away from them. Please!!!". I held his hand.
"Rishu, you look tired. Come I'll drop you home".
"No need! I'll go. Manya will drop me".
"You sure?".
"Yes!".
"Hmm…okay. And yeah…armm".
"What?".
"You didn't reply".
"Reply?".
"I said I love you". He said, making me bite my lips.
"I..I love you too". He hugged me.
"Now you are mine and yeah safe". He stroked my head and I hugged him back.
After so many days something good happened to me. Hope at least he stays with me forever.

YN POV

I couldn't believe my own eyes. I just stood there in shock as his hands slowly wrapped around my waist giving me an electrifying jolt through my body.
"You see that? That's my drugs". He pointed at the photos.
"What's this? What's happening here?". I asked in confusion.
"I-". Before he could answer someone banged the door making me startled.
He cursed and looked towards me.
"Stay here, don't move". He turned off the lights and went to open the door. He opened the door a little bit and stood there blocking the view.
"What mom?". He asked her while yawning.
"That I should ask you, idiot. What was that? I heard some girl's voice".
"What? Girl's voice? in my room? Were you dreaming?".
"No. I heard it! Not only me but even your dad heard it".
"Ooh…maybe from the next house because you only know why a girl will be there in my room? I mean I don't even make you guys enter my room and you think I'll bring some random girl?".
"Hmmm…okay okay..sleep good night". She walked away and he closed the door.
"Why don't you leave anyone to enter the room?". I asked him.
"Because of you". He said while turning the lights on again.
"Ha?".
"I meant, because of your pictures. They'll freak out if they see this".
"Like I got now?". I chuckled. He just raised his eyebrows.
"What's all this, kim? Explain to me".
"The only explanation for this is I love you. That's why I have my walls filled with you".
"But still loving me doesn't mean you have to fill my photos on the wall". I told him.
"My love, my wish". He sat on his bed and pulled me on his lap. I just kept quiet without speaking.
"I need a reply at least now…please tell me". He whispered in my ear.
"Tell what?".
"That you love me".
"I need time".
"Still how much!!!".
"Ten minutes". I love to tease him.
"You don't even deserve ten seconds".
"How about ten words then?".
"I'd like to see you try".
"I am already in love with you, kim fucking Taehyung".
"What?".
"I said, I love you!!!".
"That's like my good girl". He held my jaw and kissed me.
After a few minutes he pulled away and brushed my hair out of my face.
"Let's sleep now mm?". I just hummed.
We slept together while cuddling with each other.