Ch.22: Football.

YN POV

He doesn't remember us? He doesn't remember me? He lost his memory? We all four walked towards him and stood in front of him.

"Taehyung? You don't remember us ?". Mingi asked in shock.

"Who-".

"Taehyung, please it's not time for jokes". Ava said. He just sat staring at us.

"Where am i?". He asked us.

"In hospital". Jungkook whispered.

"Oh…did I get hurt?". He asked.

"Yes, you fell unconscious in your house. We brought you here". Jungkook replied. He nodded and got up. He walked towards the table and took an apple in his hand. He tilted his head towards me while taking a bite.

"Who's she?". He pointed to me. I just looked at him with teary eyes. Nothing came out of my mouth from the time I came here. The fact that he forgot us made my whole world collapse in front of me.

"You don't remember her too?". Jungkook asked. He shook his head.

"No,I don't". I just looked down.

"She's Yn, your girlfriend". Mingi said.

"Yn? Isn't she luvbug?". 

It took me a second to realise what he said. I instantly widened my eyes and looked towards him. He just stood while smirking.

I ran towards him and hugged him tightly. He slowly hugged me back. Soon, I pulled back and started to hit his chest.

"Ouch- Yaa!!!". He escaped and ran towards Jungkook.

"Jungkook!! Save me!!". He hid behind Jungkook who was still standing in confusion.

They just looked at him without expression.

"Jungkook!? You remember my name?". Jungkook asked him in shock.

"Not only that, I remember your whole existence. You, Ava, Mingi". He pointed at everyone.

"So you lied to us?". Ava asked in shock.

"Ahem ahem- just wanted to prank". That's it we all became silent.

"Why? What happened? Reply guys!". He looked at us.

We all looked at each other for a second and nodded our heads. Jungkook held Taehyung's hand and we all started to hit him.

"Aishh!! Stop!! No no! No!!! I'm sorry-ahhhhh!".

"What's happening here?". We heard someone's voice.

We turned to see Taehyung's mom and dad standing in front of the door.

Taehyung's smile faded and looked down while biting lips. His parents walked towards him and stood in front of him.

"Are you not coming home?". His dad said. He just nodded.

"Let's go". His mom was about to go but Taehyung held her hand.

"M-mom-".

"Not now, Taehyung. Let's go home". She yanked his hand and went out.

"Taehyung, go home and ask for forgiveness ?". Ava said , he just nodded. Ava went behind his parents.

Jungkook and Mingi hugged him and went out.

"You to go". He said to me,

Should I ask him about the video now or not? And about his disorder too. And I have to tell him everyone got to know about our relationship. God! There is alot things to discuss with him. But I think it's not the right time. He needs rest. Yes, let's talk about this tomorrow.