Ch.5: Welcome party.

On Yn's birthday

Mingi pov

I was playing football by myself while thinking whether I should attend Yn's birthday party or not. I decided to ask San and got my phone. Suddenly Yn's story notification rang.
I opened Instagram and was shocked after watching her story.
"She got a boyfriend?". I said throwing the ball.
"Bruh, are you not coming to crush's birthday party?". I heard San's voice from behind.
"Crush? I don't have any crush". I said while gritting my teeth.
"Why are you lying dude? I know you like Yn".
"Not anymore".
"Why? What happened?". He asked me in confusion.
I just showed him her story.
"Wait- WHAT?!!". He Screamed, I just signed deeply.
"So You'll forget her?". He asked me.
"I have to. She got a boyfriend".
"No, Mingi. Something is wrong. She said to me one day that she's not interested in any relationship".
"Maybe she changed her mind".
"Mingi..you okay?". He stroked my shoulder.
"I'm! It's not like I love her or anything..it was just a crush".
"Crush? The way you used to see her in college is just a crush? No, I don't think so. Maybe you act like a cold mingi, but I'm damn sure you loved her".
"At Least not now. I don't love her now.okay?". I went away after saying this.

After this I was truly upset. But now when Yn said she's actually not committed to anyone,the flower in my heart started to bloom again. I tried my best to act not interested in her but deep down I wanted to accept her fake boyfriend request but I didn't like the concept of fake, because I wanted to be her real one.

When I heard Taehyung calling her luvbug my anger rose. I don't know what got into me, I just held Yn's hand and took her to the stadium and announced that she's my girlfriend.
I turned back only to see Yn looking around in fear.
Did I fucked up?.

Yn pov

What the hell just happened now? Did Mingi- Mingi announce I'm his girlfriend in front of the whole University?
Before I could think straight, Taehyung held my hand which Mingi was holding and pushed me a little. Then the next second he held Mingi's collar and punched him.
"Taehyung! What the fuck!". Jin shouted but he didn't care. He started to punch him hard.
Mingi didn't sit simply, he too gave a few punches to Taehyung.
I was really done with these two, so I ran and pushed Mingi away from Taehyung.
"What the hell is wrong with you!!!!?". I shouted at Taehyung.
"I should be the one-".
"Stop it! Stop talking Taehyung! For fuck sake today is just your first day, already you started torturing me. Seriously? Will you ever leave me alone? I was very happy when you stayed in Paris. Just go back where you belong!! Don't stay here and stress me out! I'm really done with you!!".
I said and walked out of the stadium.
Right when I stepped out of the stadium I regretted everything I told him.
I ran to the terrace when I heard Rishu's voice.
Unfortunately she held my hand at the staircase.
"Turn towards me". She said in a cold tone. I never heard Rishu's voice like this. I slowly turned and met her eyes.
"You were too harsh, you know right?". She brought me near.
"Was I? But what should I do when they were literally fighting there like that".
"But still scolding him in front of everyone on his first day is so rude. Now people are gonna gossip about him".
"I know..but".
"You better ask sorry".
"What!".
Now I have to meet him again.
"What? You literally humiliated him in front of many students so you have to ask sorry".
"Rishu you don't know about him.. he's-".
"But I know about him right?". I heard Manya's voice.
"You were wrong, Yn. You have to apologise". Manya said.
"Should I?".
"Yes you should. Because both started the fight but you only scolded Taehyung. That's so rude, Yn. He would definitely be hurt". Rishu said.
"Okay okay. I'll after the class okay?".
They both nodded and we headed to class.

Whole class my mind was only running about him. Is he fine? Is he hurt? Was I so rude that even my best friends were scolding me?
I sighed deeply. Suddenly I felt a tap on my shoulder.
"It's okay. Don't take stress". Hyunjin mouthed.
He knows what's going on in my mind.