Ch.10: Rainy day.

YN POV

I heard my phone ringing when I was making Taehyung calm down.
"Maybe it's Hyunjin". I looked into the phone and tilted my head when I saw Sunghoon's number.
"Hello?".
"Yn, where are you? I need your help".
"What happened? Anything serious?".
"No no. Nothing serious. But I really need your help. Can you please come to the park near our college?".
"Ohhh okay, I'll be there within 30 Minutes".
"Thank you, I'll be waiting".
"Okay bye".
I placed my phone in my pocket.
"Who's that?". Taehyung asked him.
"Why for you ha? Because of you , I didn't select fabric for Mingi yet. Come let's go". I got up and left the trial room.
I stood in front of the bunch of fabric and started imagining Mingi in every cloth.
Suddenly I remembered black is the perfect colour for Mingi.
Yes! Black baggy jeans and T-shirt with blue vintage leather rider jacket!! Biker boyfriend!!.

Hyunjin took the same red fabric which I chose as he couldn't find any good one on the second floor.
"Come I'll drop you home". Hyunjin asked me.
"No, you come with me. My house is near to yours right". Taehyung said.
"No, I'll not come with both of you. I should go somewhere now. I even booked a cab too". I showed them my booking on the phone.
"Where? Come I'll only drop you there". Taehyung said.
"It's okay. You go and take a rest".
Cab came and stood in front of us.
"Yn, now it's lunch time. At Least let's have food". Hyunjin said.
"Don't worry I'll have afterwards. You guys have and go. Drive safe okay". I waved at them and got inside it.

SeoJun POV

I came outside of college and headed to the backyard to smoke. We are not allowed to smoke in college but who will follow such rules.
As I walked inside, I saw some girl standing already in that area to smoke.
My eyes widened when I saw a blade in her hand instead of a cigarette. I held her hand while walking fast and turned to see Rishu.
A little chuckle left from my mouth.
"This is the second time I'm catching you red handed. You are so into hurting yourself ha?". She looked here and there while avoiding my eyes.
"Speak!!! You like to die? Should I help you by killing you?". Suddenly she grinned.
"Don't take risks. Someone is already planning for it". She yanked my hand and went past me.
I controlled my anger and turned towards her.
"Rishu!". She stopped.
"Are you facing any problem? Do you want any help? Any family tension or whatever it may be. Tell me I'll help you".
She chuckled.
"You are the same as him. No difference. You all just come from different departments but all your mentality is the same". She walked out.
What does she mean by that?.
"Hyung!". I turned to see San running towards me.
"Yaa..where were you?Mingyu and Mingi were searching for you".
"I was with my new friend, Hyung".
"New friends? Which department?".
"Not from this university atall. Actually that's a big story. One of their friend who vanished looked exactly like me, so now they think I'm their friend. What's shocking is his name was also San itseems. So I tried to fool them by telling them my name is Tan. Still they didn't leave me. So, now they are my friends".
"Oh! Who are your new friends now? What's their name?".
"Yeonjun, Wooyoung,Ren, Jungkook and Taehyung…omg these five men are totally chaotic. That too, that Taehyung guy think himself has a Joseon king, like what the fuck??? But still they all treat me like a small kid, so I'm happy to be with them".
"Ohhh now I really want to meet those chaotic people".
"Don't worry, they'll come to our cultural fest, I'll introduce you guys".
"Okay".

Yn pov

"WHAT?? YOU WANT ME TO BE YOUR PARTNER IN PAIR SKATING?". I asked Sunghoon and he just nodded.
As he was a newcomer they told him to showcase his own talent in a cultural fest it seems. Hence he decided to do skating.
"But Sunghoon, I don't know how to do it".
"Yn, Please. I really don't trust any girls other than you. That day when I helped you skate, you were really good at that. You just need a few days of practice".
"But Sunghoon-".
"Please Yn, please help me. I really can't do it solo, I feel bored. Pair will look more beautiful and mesmerised. People are gonna enjoy it".
I thought for a few seconds.
"Okay". I finally said.
"Thank you. Now, let's go and eat something. It's my treat". He hugged me.