Ch.17: Hide and Ride (🔞)

MINGI POV

I walked upstairs to hide. I knew Yn won't come upstairs because she'll be scared. I went and sat on the couch while opening my phone. I don't care about getting caught. I'm a scary cat who hides. I started to scroll Instagram and after a few minutes suddenly my phone turned off. Then the next moment I saw someone sitting opposite to me making my eyes widen. Then within a fraction of second when I was about to raise my head the phone turned on, making them go.
"What the hell was that?". I said to myself while getting up. I started to search for a switch box to turn the lights on but I couldn't find it. While searching my eyes went to my right side corridor and saw someone standing.

 While searching my eyes went to my right side corridor and saw someone standing

"Who's th-". Before I could complete again they vanished.
"Please help me~~ please help me~~"  I heard some girl saying while crying. It was coming from the same corridor. I slowly walked towards that corridor and heard that voice coming from that room which San went to yesterday. I slowly stepped forward and was about to open the door but I suddenly felt a hand on my shoulder. I turned to see Jungkook.
"What are you doing here?".

YN POV

He held me in bridal style and took me outside the washroom. He threw me on the bed and slept on it after getting n*ked.
"C'mon get n*ked and ride me like a sl*t who sat on some other man's lap who isn't your boyfriend". He said in a deep voice, making me shiver down my spine.
I removed my dress and sat on his lap. Then slowly started to grind on his bare skin.
My eyes went on my long and hard length which was below me, proudly standing up as it was begging to be fucked . He placed his hand on his shaft and gave a few strokes making the precum leak down from the tip which made my mouth watery.
"C'mon take it inside, luvbug". He breathily said. I held his shaft and placed it on my entrance. Biting my lips I slowly sank it inside while stroking it. Taehyung kept both of his hands on my waist making sure I won't fall and throwed his head back from pleasure.
"You are so thick". I said while still adjusting his shaft inside me.
"Better take it whole and bury it inside". He said slapping my a*s lightly.
Then I closed my eyes due to pleasure and pain, sat down on him completely.
"That's it, love. Take my fucking c*ck like a good girl you are". He groaned, biting his lips as he indulged himself at the sight in front of him. Both of you moaned when his c*ck was now fully inside of you, feeling so full and good.
"Fuck! Move!!". He groaned again.
I placed my hand on his chest and slowly lifted Myself back up. I whined due to the new found pleasure. It was turning me even more seeing Taehyung moan and bite his lips. I started to bounce up and down, making his d*ck hit all the new areas.
His eyes landed on my br*asts which was fully displayed to him. He couldn't help but to suck a hardened n!pple inside his mouth, sucking at the bud deliciously making me moan more louder. But soon I placed my hand on my mouth so others outside the room wouldn't hear it.

 But soon I placed my hand on my mouth so others outside the room wouldn't hear it