Ch.16: Hide And Fuck (🔞).

TAEHYUNG POV

I held her waist and pulled her up. Due to fear of losing her my body started to shiver. Instantly I started to lose breath and my eyes became blurry too.
No, Taehyung. Control! You have to take her out!! My instant thought made me open my eyes and I used all my force and brought her to the land.
"Yn!..Yn! G-et up". I tried to wake her up by tapping her cheeks, even when I was losing my consciousness.
"Yn!!". I leaned closer and found out she's not breathing which made my heartbeat drop for a moment.
Taehyung! No! No! Don't panic! Think! Don't think as a common bipolar patient but think as a medical student! Do CPR! Yes! CPR!
I placed both the hands near her chest and started to push it with all my force. After doing it for straight 30 times. I placed my lips on hers and blew the air.
After doing this for three times, she suddenly opened her eyes while breathing heavily. I lowered my head and started crying due to happiness.
"Tae-hyung...where am I?". She sat in front of me and shaked my shoulders.
"Tell me..what happened?". She said, making me look at her.
"THAT YOU HAVE TO TELL!". I held her jaw and brought her near.
"Ta-ehyung, y-ou are hurti-ng me".
"You know how much hurt I was now? I literally thought I lost you!! Why did you come here? Why did you leave the house in the first place!!".
"It's- I wanted fresh air".
"Aish! Seriously! Get up, let's go". I got up and started to button my shirt.
"Why did you open your shirt buttons? Heroism?". She said, making me chuckle.
"I thought maybe there will be mermaids..so yeah to seduce them".
"Aish!!". She hit my shoulders.
"What?".
"Tell me!". She leaned closer.
"Secret!". I picked her lips.
Actually if I didn't take my buttons off I would have felt more suffocating.
"Yaa!! Tell me!!". She shouted and I placed my index finger on her lips.
"Shh! This is a forest! What if some animal heard and thinks they have another biggest and craziest animal here". She stepped back in confusion.
"What- WAIT- YOU CALLED ME ANIMAL??".
"No..". I said in puppy eyes.
"I called you the craziest animal". I smiled.
"Okay fine. Don't talk to me!". She went forward and I ran beside her.
"Why?? I really love crazy animals though. They will be hot and dangerous". I winked at her , making her stop in track.
"Are you okay, Tae? Did I just hear you calling an animal hot?". I looked at him.
"No..I called you hot".
"What the fuck! I'm not in the mood for your never understanding jokes".
"Then which mood are you in, love?". I leaned towards her. She pushed me a little.
"Let's go now". She started walking and I followed her smiling.

SAN POV

What does they think about me? Do they think I'm scary cat who get afraid of ghosts? I know ghost don't exist..it just I'm scared by seeing the horror movies. I went up to the last floor and stood in front that room. I gluped and slowly tried to open the door.
This damn door is not even opening!!
"Hyunjin! It's not open-". Before I could complete I heard a door click sound. Wow, it got opened! I slowly walked inside and met nothing but darkness.

 Wow, it got opened! I slowly walked inside and met nothing but darkness

"Shit! There is nothing here". I slowly walked and sat on bed while talking to myself.
"Only five minutes? I can sleep here only tonight! Hahahaha" I suddenly heard some noise from the washroom so I got up and walked towards it.
I opened the door and walked in to see one of the tap was leaking.
"Aish!". I went near it and turned off the tap on the other side and made the water stop leaking.
Then I usually came back to the room and saw...