Ch.20: Real boyfriend.

TAEHYUNG POV

"MOM!!WHAT THE HELL!!". I shouted when I saw my mom was about to burn all Yn's pictures. My mom and dad looked at me when they heard my voice.

"Oh welcome, Son". Mom's expression suddenly changed into a smile.

"Mom, what the hell are you doing??". I walked towards her.

"Throwing waste". She raised her eyebrows.

"Mom! Mom please-".

"What? This is what you were hiding in your room? That's why you were not letting anyone enter?".

"M-mom-".

"Wow Taehyung! I told you to stay away from her but you literally made her stay in our house?". She pointed at her pictures.

"Mom, I- I love her". She instantly walked towards my dad.

"Look! Didn't I tell you that girl will cause damage?? Didn't I tell you he'll fall for her!! Didn't I tell she'll seduce him-".

"MOM, STOP IT! I LOVE HER AND IT'S FINAL! IF YOU TRY TO MAKE US SEPARATE I'LL KILL MYSELF!!".

"OVER MY DEAD BODY!". My mom shouted. I held her hands.

"Mom, no! Please mom! I can't I can't leave without her-".

"Shut up, Taehyung!!". I just stood there staring at her.

"You have goals to achieve, Taehyung! You just can't divert your mind! I saw your internal marks!! You are in second place! Why?! Because you are with her!".

"Mom, why are you bringing her between my studies?".

"Because of her you are losing interest in studies! Taehyung…you were always topper in school but after doing her friendship you went below. Then after leaving her and going to Paris you again became topper but now you came back and got close to her , again you are going below".

"Mom, please stop-".

"Why? Why should I stop? That topper guy is your best friend right? Jungkook is his name right? You guys always roam together and sit together in college still you are second rank and he's first, how??? Because he's not roaming around any girl like you!".

AUTHOR POV

Taehyung clenched his fist and jaw in frustration.

"Now what's your problem?". He asked his mom in a straight face.

"She's the problem! Break up with her!".

"I can't! I won't! What will you do?".

"I-i'll die".

"Okay then?". He asked her casually. Now his disorder started to take control over his body.

"T-then? Be with her when I die".

"When are you dying?".

Her eyes widened.

"Taehyung, what are you-". 

"WHEN ARE YOU DYING??". He shouted at his mom, cutting off his dad's voice.

"You know what? Just die". He held her neck and started to choke her.

"Taehyung!! Leave her!!". His Dad came running towards them and tried to stop him

Taehyung pushed her against the wall and started to choke her in anger. His eyes were burning in red fire. He was not in the sense of what the hell he was doing. He was not in the sense to recognise it's his mom's neck which he's holding.