Ch.6: New competitor.

Taehyung pov

After Yn left the room I slowly walked out to see Ava running towards me.
"What did you do to her? She was running as if someone was trying to kill her". Ava asked me.
"Just showed her whom she belongs to". I said walking out.
"Taehyung, you just came to Seoul now. Give her some time".
"Why should I? It's not like I'm hitting on her for the first time. By the way, what did mom say to her?".
"She introduced me as your fiance and asked her if we match perfectly".
"What did she say?".
"She said yes. Seriously Taehyung, her smile faded when your mom called me as fiance.I felt very bad for her".
"Hmm...Don't worry I'll take care of everything".
"Okay then come down, your mom is searching for you". She held my dragging me.

Ava is my mom's friend's daughter. Actually her mom and my mom decided to get us married but I already made Ava clear that I love Yn. Even she agreed because she's not interested in me. But we couldn't break this relationship because of my mom so Ava and I decided to act like finances till we complete our studies.

"Mom, you called". I asked her when I reached down.
"Yes, did you have dinner?". She stroked my cheek.
"Nope".
"Taehyung, what's this?" She said, touching my lips.
"Nothing mom, just...emm..".
"Did you fight".
"No! I didn't..it's just while playing, ball hit my lips".
"TAEHYUNG!! I TOLD YOU RIGHT YOU SHOULD FOCUS ONLY ON STUDYING NO PLAYING NO SINGING NO DANCING!!!".
"Mom-".
"What nonsense are you speaking? He's still a kid and he needs to enjoy everything now. Taehyung come let's have dinner". My dad interrupted my mom's words and dragged me.

While having dinner suddenly my hands started to shake.
Shit! I forgot to take tablets.
I slowly looked around as everybody was in their own thoughts.
I held my spoon tight to make sure not to shake.

"Taehyung, what happened?". Ava asked me.
"Ha? Nothing. Just tired".
"Have dinner and go rest okay?". I just nodded.

After having dinner I stepped inside my room and locked it.
I turned on the light and met her eyes.
Yn's eyes in the big photo frame which was on my wall. It was surrounded by her small photos.
I slowly walked towards it and cherished the photos.
"Just a few days. Just a few days hang in there, Yn. I'll make you mine".
My phone interrupts our beautiful moment.
"Yes, Bogum".
"How are you, tae? How's the new college in Seoul? Did you make friends? Did you meet yn?".
"I'm fine, bog. College is fine too. Yeah I made a good friend like you. His name is Jungkook. About Yn , Yes I met her".
"So? Does she have a boyfriend?".
"I don't know.. something is fishy. It's true that she got a boy but they don't act like couples".
"Hmm.. let's see what happens but I know you'll never give up on her".
"I would never. When I know she's the only one who can make me happy".
"Good. By the way Taehyung , you are taking medications right?".
"Yes, I'm. And yeah I think tablets will get over within a few days. As I came in a rush I didn't bring many so if I don't get those tablets here, please send me from there".
"Definitely. But don't forget to take tablets".
"I know I know. Stop nagging".
"Taehyung, I'm not nagging. You only know what happened after skipping the tablet for one time. So, please keep taking them thrice a day".
"I'll don't worry".
"Taehyung, why don't you tell your condition to your parents?".
"Please Bo Gum. I don't want them to know. They have a lot of expectations of me. If they get to know my condition they'll suffer and I don't want that".
"Okay...please take care ha. Have to go now bye".
"Bye".

Yn pov

I was entering Inside college while thinking about what happened yesterday night. Why didn't he leave me inside his room? What is he hiding? He was so angry with me that for a second I thought he would kill me then suddenly he kissed me. What's worse is I didn't push him!! Why am I like this? Why does my whole world stop when he kiss me? Next time if he tries to kiss me without permission I should push him and slap him hard.
"Yn!!!". Someone touched my hand making me scream in fear.
I turned to see Hyunjin standing next to me smiling.
"I'm called your name so many times. What are you even thinking?". He asked me.
"Nothing.. just a mild headache".
"Oh did you take medicine?".
"Yes".
"Hmm good".
"Hey!!! Guys!!! Did you hear the news?? We got cultural fest this weekend". Manya came running.
"Cultural fest? So soon?". I asked in shock.
"I know right. We fashion designing students should have a fashion show it seems".
"Wow! Then I'm gonna rock it. It doesn't mean that what I wear on my handsome face is enough to make me win". Hyunjin said.
"In your dreams. We are just artists and people who wear our art are different". Rishu said.
"What do you mean?". I asked her.
"Yes, Yn. We should get a model and create a dress for them. And you know what is more shocking? Our models are Medical and Engineering department students. We should pick one". Manya said in disappointment.
"What?". Me and Hyunjin shouted.
"Yes and I already booked San". Rishu said.
"Me, Mingyu". Manya said.
"Then I should go to Mingi. He's also handsome and tall like me so he'll be a good fit for my style". Hyunjin ran away.
"Whom you'll pick Yn. Already everyone in engineering is booked because medical people are quite arrogants, now we have only medicals.". Manya asked me.
"I don't know. Wait, let me keep my bag in the classroom and come". I said
"Okay we'll be in the art room come fast". Manya and Rishu left.
I walked towards the class room and went to my place.
Class was empty because everybody was in the art room. I just kept my bag on the bench and was taking out my art book but the throat clearly took my attention.
I turned back to see a gorgeous man standing in front of the door. He was looking straight into me.