19

People rushed up to me, taking pictures, flashing lights left and right at me, trying to come close to me, but really, I was looking for one person only.

"PLEASE GIVE HER SPACE, SPACE PLEASE." One of the workers pushed the people away from me, giving me a bit of space to breathe.

Eventually, the crowd organised itself, and I ended up signing autographs, giving tips, answering questions and taking pictures.

As people heard about me in this building, many resort to queuing outside of the building, in hopes to see me.

Damn, I didn't know I was this popular.

It flattered me in a way, I quite liked this attention.

A person in the queue was up next, he gave the biggest grin ever and gingerly approached me with a small canvas of his own art, I signed the corner of it.

"Do you have a boyfriend?" He asked me as I chuckled.

"Only exes." I shook my head with a small smile, he raised his brows in shock, not believing me.

"People have the luxury of dating you and they ruin that chance? I would never!" He responded, and I simply flashed him another smile, unsure of what to reply with.

He grabbed his phone, handing it to my assistant who was basically in charge of taking photos with fans at this point.

He put his hand around my shoulder, throwing up the peace sign and smiling as she snapped a few pics. The assistant gave his phone back to him, and he gave a bow to me as he left the queue.

It was so cute seeing everybody get so excited.

I looked at the person next in the queue. Oh hell no.

He gave me that familiar smirk, the one that was just so annoyingly teasing. He looked so good, so so good right now.

"Wow Mei Hirata, and to think you're my neighbour." Niki spoke, a devilish grin swept across his face, he knew that whatever he was doing was so amusing to him.

"Yeah, that's right, bow down and respect me." I jokingly responded with, which made him emit a small laugh from his lips.

"Can't believe as an artist, you're doing fan service, I thought that was solely for idols." His eyes were fixated on my face, he had no shame in staring right at me.

"I suppose that's just what my life has come to now. What would my dear fan like today?" I jeered mockingly in an obnoxiously sweet tone.

He poked his tongue with his cheek, followed by a smirk.

"Come on then, let's have a few photos." Niki decided, and at this moment, a few people with actual cameras came running, snapping a few pics.

His hand snaked around my waist, and he gently pulled me closer to him as my assistant took a few pictures. My heart was beating fast, it usually wasn't a big deal to me whether people held me by the waist or not, but his firm grip around my waist was actually killing me inside.

He turned his head to look at me, his gaze so sharp and confident, at the same time, I looked up at him, exchanging a moment of a - somewhat - intimate stare.

The actual cameramen snapped a good few pictures of us, along with my assistant's photos. His hands traced off my waist, I looked away from him, trying to calm my emotions as naturally as possible, whew, now I wouldn't be able to focus on anything else for the rest of the day.

I think he could tell the effect he had on me, he didn't say anything, but the way he just looked at me said it all. He took his phone, walking off so nonchalantly and without a second word.

Fuck you man, it kind of annoyed me how mysterious he was.

Before the next person could come up, my assistant came up to me, having an extremely shocked face. Her face was one mixed with shock, excitement and disbelief.

"You and that guy? Holy shit! I'm contacting the camera men's company to get the official photos, because holy fuck! You two looked like a power couple." She fangirled basically, and if only there weren't as many people, I would've been jumping around too.

Instead, I gave a humble chuckle, not really replying with anything.

"He's that surgeon we saw this morning? Right, the neighbour? Damn, I need to get in contact with that guy. He's breathtaking." My assistant rambled on as I just watched her, a smile printed on my face at how cute she was being right now.

"You go and do that later, can you please tell those waiting for me that I'm taking a break and I'll be back soon." I asked of her, and she nodded vigorously, clearly, seeing Niki made her energy jump up.

I made my way out of the place, people pushing out of the way to try and catch up to me, but they were stopped by guards and workers.

Where the fuck did that guy go?