30

"Why did I just know you'd be here." Niki came over, his attractiveness along with this atmosphere of a grand museum just complimented him so much.

"Pfft, you aren't special for deducing that, anybody could figure out that I'd be here." I rolled my eyes, turning back around and looking at the painting.

A scoff left his lips as he stood next to me, looking at the painting hung up high on the wall too.

A few hurried steps and shouts made way from a distance, along with the voice of staff members trying to stop the commotion.

I looked behind me, wondering what the hell was going on, and so did Niki.

"SHE'S SOMEWHERE HERE, I SAW MEI HIRATA WALK IN HERE!!"

"HIRATA! WHERE ARE YOU? WE LOVE YOUR WORKS!!!!"

"CAN WE GET A FEW WORDS HIRATA?"

I widened my eyes, panicked by the sole fact that there were people looking for me. I had no idea what to do, more of where to go. I looked at Niki, and he looked at me with the same expression on my face.

"SHE'S NOT HERE!!! WHERE THE HELL IS SHE?" Followed by the loud clicking of cameras and running footsteps.

"Shit." Niki muttered under his breath, and then, the inevitable came, where they hurried into the room I was in.

Niki acted immediately, standing in front of me, and in an attempt to hide me, he placed his hands on both sides of my cheeks, pulling me into a kiss.

His height covered my body completely, and with the action of kissing him, completely made it look like it was just a random couple here. My hand lay on his chest as we continued.

The kiss was longer than I expected, and my heart was spiralling out of control, I wasn't sure what to do, but just play along with it. My chest ached, feeling heavy at this desperate and intimate kiss, it felt right, but then again it didn't.

"Damn, she's not in here either, GO GO GO, FIND HER ALREADY!!!" The people stormed out of the room in a hurry, and after they were gone, I pulled away immediately, breathless.

I looked up at him for a split second, something in his gaze changed, and I had no idea what to say.

It felt really awkward for me, and I needed to recollect my thoughts somehow.

It was a sweet kiss, It really did feel genuine, but I didn't know whether he was doing this solely to protect me from the paparazzi and the public, or he did it to protect me, and as a hint.

Oh my god, my head was in a mess right now.

Luckily, Sunoo and Boyoung ran in, seemingly like they were looking for us this whole time. They ran up to us, looking at me with worry.

"They're out here for you, what the hell?" Sunoo shook his head as I gave a small smile.

"I know, we should probably go to our next stop." My voice was a little shaky, I was still in the moment of the kiss, it felt so surreal.

"Ugh, how the hell are we gonna get out without them catching Mei?" Boyoung inquired, thinking hard.

"Normally." Niki's blunt voice reappeared, he held my wrist in his hand, spiking up my body temperature and heart rate even more than it was.

I could already feel myself about to just throw up out of nervousness, from the amount of physical touch I've gotten from this guy. He was leaving me constantly in a state of confusion, and there was no point in denying, that I liked this guy more than I wanted to.

His pace was quick, and urgent. He dragged me out of the museum, shielding my face with his arm almost like a bodyguard. The two followed us behind, til we reached Niki's car.

He let go of my wrist, and I still was stunned for words, I couldn't even look at him in the face. He opened the passenger's door, for me to sit down in, but instead, Boyoung took the initiative and sat inside instead.

I sat in the back with Sunoo, feeling as if somebody had just thrown a huge weight on my chest.

"Did they not go into the room you two were in?" Boyoung innocently mentioned, and at the sole mention of that moment, I just wanted to crumble myself into void.

I leant on the window, staring into the faces of passersby and just anything I could really focus on right now.

It went a little silent til Niki responded.

"They did." He gave a blunt and sharp response, to which Sunoo looked over at me.

"And they didn't catch her? Even though there was just the two of you in there??" Boyoung continued, obviously curious as to what happened.

Jesus, she couldn't just drop the topic could she?

"Clearly not." Niki retort, damn, I have no idea why this guy was being so rude with his words today, unless that's how he normally spoke to Boyoung.

Either way, ouch.