34

A WEEK LATER

"Get over here!" Niki grinned, leaning on his car as I stepped out of my house, heading towards him.

I gave him a quick kiss, sitting inside of his car as he opened the door for me to sit in.

"Ah, look at all these articles about the new season of art. I'm on the front cover." I smiled widely, scrolling through the various of articles displaying my art and other artists.

"I'm gonna report every single comment about you on there, just wait til I finish work. Nobody else is allowed to compliment you except from me." He rolled his eyes, driving towards the art gallery I'm normally working with.

I gave a small chuckle at his jealousy.

"You'll have to get used to it." I shrugged, continuing to scroll on my phone.

There were dozens and dozens of articles with my name, all of them were so positive, finally, everything was going together how it was supposed to.

Niki glanced over at me, a displeased look on his face.

"Well, you know what, they aren't with you right now, so I'm fine with it actually." He gave a small smile to himself, proud that he's my boyfriend.

"Alright, sure, if you say so." I chuckled.

He parked up beside the gallery, and again, he leant over and gave me a kiss on the lips, as he pulled away, he stared into my eyes for a split second, sparkles glimmering through them.

"Let me know when you're done, hm?" He raised a brow gently as I gave a light smile, nodding my head.

And with that, I head off, into the gallery. It was still before opening hours, access only available to staff members, so when I entered and saw the sight inside - I think I almost had a heart attack.

Boyoung hurriedly ran up to me from a room.

"What the hell happened?!" I looked around the gallery, graffiti all over the walls, paintings ripped and ruined, the floor messy and everything in the gallery that was once perfect, either smashed or broken.

It looked like someone had completely broken into the place and ransacked it.

"Mei! I have no idea what's going on, oh my god, I opened the gallery this morning and everything was.. was just like this!!!" She cried out in hysterics, and despite the mess of the other artists' creations - I was more paranoid about my own.

I quickly scurried towards my own little area where my paintings should have been, but only to realise, every single one was gone.

There was no paintings of mine left, somebody had literally stolen them with no remorse.

I stood there, my mouth wide open as I looked around the blank walls, blank ground, nothing. Nothing lay in that room of mine aside from some captions describing the painting.

Those paintings cost me hard work and time. And somebody had just stolen them with ease.

"All of them are gone." I still couldn't fathom this.

Boyoung appeared from beside me, giving a sigh of dismay. There was nothing that could be done in this case.

"I know, it seems as if they were targeting your paintings." Boyoung shook her head, "We've already called the police, we are just about to go and look into the camera footage."

I nodded my head, following Boyoung to the camera footage room.

"Does the director know of this yet?" I inquired, feeling completely bummed and annoyed that hours of my work had just disappeared into thin air.

"Yes, and trust me, she is furious." Boyoung gave a sigh as she clicked onto the camera footage dating to the time of the robbery.

The footage displayed one person, masked up and dressed in complete black, aside from a navy blue zip up which they had a hood over.

On the back of the zip up, as the person walked around rummaging through paintings and destroying innocent creations, a familiar print was on the back.

A print that I could clearly recognise as I was the one who bought the zip up.

It was a zip up I had bought Min-kyu, it was around a year ago for valentines day. And although the odds of this being a completely different person with the same jacket is possible - the chances were very slim being in this specific region, with my specific paintings being taken.

I watched as he took every single painting, and as soon as he was finished hauling them out, he came into the gallery again.

Looked directly into the camera, even though he was wearing a balaclava, I could just see through his eyes.

Damn, for some reason, I got goosebumps from the way he just stared into the camera directly for at least five seconds.

As the clip came to an end, I received a message, and initially, I thought it would've been a text message, but no, it came from an unknown number.

unknown number: *sent an attachment*

unknown number: hey hirata, missing something?

---

SORRY FOR LACK OF UPDATES FORGIVE ME IM TRYING MY BEST LOL

I CAN BARELY THINK OF ANY PLOT IDEAS FOR ANY OF MY FICS, I FEEL LIKE AFTER THE 30TH CHAPTER I JUST HAVE NO MORE IDEAS UGH IT SUCKS

ANYWAYS HOPE U ENJOYED THIS ONE CHAPTER LOL MAYBE ILL UPLOAD ANOTHER LATER IF I CAN BE BOTHERED (i have a massive headache omfg)

I GOT MY HAIR DONE TOO LOL I LOVE IT SO MUCH YALL I DONT REGRET A SINGLE
THING

I GOT MY HAIR DONE TOO LOL I LOVE IT SO MUCH YALL I DONT REGRET A SINGLE THING

(guys no need to say I know im super sexy cool 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄jk lol)

ALSO ALOT OF PEOPLE HAVE BEEN ASKING HOW OLD I AM LOL

IT MAY COME TO A SURPRISE TO YOU ALL THAT I AM LITERALLY 16 LMFAO

IM FINISHING MY LAST YEAR OF HIGHSCHOOL WHICH IS WHY IM SO BUSY STUDYING😭

ANYWAYS LOVE U ALL SEE U LATER

koifiished