Micah's rage!

When Kenta had awoken from his sleep it was already mid-day in the morning, the sun shone brightly in the western sky, the city of Zaril had once again became noisy from the many people outside. However, Kenta stayed sitting on his bed.

The god of death, Hendrix, the fact that the 'Soul eater' sword is in my hand means that the previous owner has already died but, was it even possible to kill someone who could easily control death and souls at will? Kenta made a dubious face.

Even if there were such a person who could it be? He was supposed to be the strongest god of that time unless... did all the gods face him together?

Was he really such a scary existence that the gods became so fearful of him? Kenta sighed.
'Come to me.' he called for his beloved sword in his mind.

Instantly a magic circle appeared as the sword materialized inside his hand. The broad sword felt extremely heavy, and the black blade of the sword had purple highlights tracing the various marking on the sword.

"What could have caused this changed? And why did you appear before me?" he asked even though he knew no one could give him any answers. He wasn't expecting an answer anyway.

He couldn't stop thinking about that dream he had last night it clearly wasn't just a random dream, he could still vividly remember the woman's face as well as her voice inside his head.

Just by feeling her aura he knew that the woman in his dream was extremely powerful back in her time of glory but, even she was easily defeated by him and sealed away forced to wonder as a mere soul for eternity.
Kenta narrowed his blue colored eyes as he finally got to his feet and was about to leave.

"Hmm, she said he was called the god of war, isn't that the same name as the person written on that book, Lauren had?" Kenta said recalling the book he had seen just the other day. 'Maybe I should ask her to lend me whenever I see her again.' he thought.

Information regarding the god of old aren't well known in the current era, most gods don't allow information about themselves to spread so, it made sense that the common people won't have information about them.

The ones that were well known are the demigods but, even they never show themselves to the common people.

Many of the common people even think of them as nothing more than a myth.

Kenta also had no intentions of getting involved with the gods or demigods he just wanted his revenged, as long as they don't come down here and get in his way, he decided to ignore their presence.

Kenta hurriedly got dressed, today is the day he was going to put his plan in motion, the plan that will help him grow strong quickly. He was also eager to test out his magic as well to see his current limits with the lightning element.

He took up his shirt that was hung up on a shirt rack inside the closet, when he saw the state, his shirt was in, he frowns deeply remembering that he needed to buy new clothes.

"Sigh, I guess I should also stop by a clothes store on my way." He muttered. Before getting ready to leave.
....
Meanwhile... as Kenta was getting ready to leave.

Outside in a luxurious carriage making its way through the city of Zaril. A woman could be seen seated inside with her legs folded. The woman had long purple hair and deep violet-colored eyes, she casually looked out the window viewing the city outside. It was the same woman Kenta had passed at the Inn the other day.

On her right was a bulky man with black hair donning a white robe with a golden dragon on the back. On his lap was a scabbard with a silver hilt coming out.

The man leaned back and rested his head as he glanced at the woman beside him from the corner of his eyes.

"How long until we get there?" he inquired.