The lost kingdom

Back inside the temple of power...

Exactly twenty minutes had already elapsed since Lize's arrival.

After the conversation between Lize and Agni had ended there was no more conversation.

A lengthy silence filled the room as Lize sat on the left side of the bed, waiting for Kenta's comprehension to come to an end.

However, as though noticing something she opened her eyes and shifted her gaze towards the sleeping Kenta.

The room was silent as Kenta laid comfortably on his bed.

The aura of death pulse violently around his figure as the souleater sword hovered silently before him!

The sword was hungrily absorbing the aura of death constantly being released from Kenta's body.

The marking on his skin shone brightly as his fingers made faint subtle movements.

From the side, Lize kept her silence as she observed him curiously.

However, at this moment the density of the aura of death suddenly receded and faded away as it went inside the souleater sword.

At the same time the marking on his skin also stopped glowing.

"Oh, it seems his comprehension has finally come to an end." She commented as she got to her feet. Meanwhile, Kenta's eyelids twitched subtly as he opened up his eyes.

As his vision regained focused, the image of Lize appeared before him.

"Mmrgh." He stretched his body as he got up. "Good morning, sleepy head. Did you rest well?" Lize's eyes flash with a playful light as she inquired in a curious tone.

Kenta nodded his head, still half asleep. However, soon his groggy mind finally cleared, "Ah, right I was comprehending the universal law of death. This room, am I back in the outside world?" He questioned.

"Thats right, you are inside this place, I believe those mortals call it the temple of power." Lize said, as she observed him carefully.

'Looks like my time in that place was up, I had more questions I wanted to ask them.' He thought, frowning.

"Is something wrong? You don't seem happy, does this mean you weren't able to improve in your comprehension?" Lize inquired.

"... No that's not it. I was just remembering something." Kenta replied, as he reached out his hand. As though it understood his intentions, the souleater sword flew gently toward him.

"This sword, the stronger I get the stronger it grows." He mumbled as his eyes widened. The pressure the souleater sword exuded was even stronger than it was previously.

"Of course, it will. That sword carries traces of Hendrix's will, you know. Naturally it's strength will also grow alongside yours." Lize answered as though it was only natural.

Hearing that Kenta gazed at souleater with a faint smile on his face. As he gazed at the blade in his hand his mind wondered back to what had happened in the orphanage when the souleater sword appeared before him for the first time.

It had mysteriously appeared in his life and saved his life when he was in danger and since then he had been deeply reliant on it.

He didn't know what was in store for him being the Reincarnation of the infamous god of death, Hendrix. And wasn't so sure about his future after his revenge.

However, no matter the case he was confident he would cut down everything that comes his way. 'With the help of my servants, things should be easier.' He thought inwardly, soon the space around his hand distorted faintly as the souleater sword vanished from his hand.