Pride wounded!

On the outside of the two domains created by the god of death and goddess of life. The god of earth, Charles was still making his way towards the location of where he felt the aura of death but.

".... What the hell is happening in that place?" He wondered aloud, scratching his head. He was really confused now, it wasn't that long ago that he felt the goddess of flames, Caia's aura completely disappeared.

'Did something happen to Caia? Impossible!' He thought. That woman was among the strongest goddesses that exist he couldn't believe she would actually lose so easily, even though her opponent was the 'God of death' She should still be able to put up a decent fight not to mention the god of gravity was with her. How could she lose? He was completely ignoring the existence of 'Alina' It could be said that the god's weakness was their unshakable pride. Charles narrowed his eyes.

He really wanted to see what was happening inside but, for some strange reason he couldn't perceive what was happening inside the subspace, as if whoever created it was blocking his vision.

'Argh, what the hell happened since I left, I can also sense that woman's presence inside there as well. Did Maverick summon her here? That was only supposed to be a last resort, if he summoned her prematurely then he must have been backed into a corner.' Charles heaved a sigh, he knew it would have been difficult to take down the god of death when he came here but, he was confident that two gods and a goddess would have been enough.

The only reason why the gods and goddesses didn't come here together was to avoid the attention from the heavenly realm.

Even though they are called 'Gods' of the lower realm, it was no secret that the existence who are called 'True Gods' Could easily dethrone them at any time.

If they found out that the 'God of death' Was planning a rebellion, then they would wipe them out clean for being 'Incompetent' Though, they probably wouldn't have eliminated the gods who have awakened the divinity specializes in universal laws, the other gods and goddesses with minor divinities would be erased from existence without questioned.

Charles was no different, he wasn't a god with universal laws, he was a God who specializes with earth, they could easily erase him. Replacement for other gods with an earth divinity could easily replace him. After all divinity of earth was common among gods.

The god of death, the goddess of life, the God of space, the god of gravity, the God of time, the goddess of light and the god of darkness, would be fine since their divinities were necessary for the universe.

Awakening universal divinities wasn't easy, at least there hasn't been a single god who have managed to achieve such a feat within the last billions of years.

killing the god of death was out of the question, if he dies then no one would be able to control the reincarnation cycle, and the balance that maintains 'Order' Would collapse within the next billions of years. And no one would be able to reincarnate.

And thus, their goal was to seal him away that way the cycle of life and death would be able to move naturally, killing him was an 'absolute' last resort!

Universal laws were absolutely necessary for the universe, just by obtaining one you would be highly favored by the 'True Gods' This was the reasoned why gods and goddesses with universal laws are greatly envied by the other gods, it was also the reason why goddesses such as Isis and the goddess of light, Eleanor are greatly admired by all!

While he was pondering, he finally appeared near the vicinity of the domain.

A domain with double layers could be seen measuring 500 meters in diameter, the aura of life and death could be felt emanating from the domain.