I've been called worst

The soft winds blew Camilia's long bluish silver hair as she looked off into the far distance. Even though she seems calm, only she knew how pissed off she was, how could she not? That king sent a bunch of strangers at her door uninvited. If there was one thing, she will not tolerate that was being disrespected. "Do you really think you can do anything you want just because you're a king? Well then I hope you don't mind if I go knocking at your front doors uninvited."

A smile appeared on her beautiful face as her figure turned into a beam of light and shot off into a northly direction.

In the northern most parts of the continent there existed a nation, one of the three most powerful country that could easily rival the kingdom of Barat. However, unlike the other five most prominent nations that formed connections either through marriage or other political means the kingdom of Paullus was different, they never formed any connections with the other kingdoms.

Throughout the long years of its establishment the relationship the kingdom of Paullus had with the other great nations were mostly hostile, as the fifth king had declared war with many of the other nations in the past.

However, after the death of the fifth king that nation became closed off and no longer got involved with the other kingdoms. On a land that easily exceeded approximately 70 kilometers and measuring 50 diameters, the kingdom of Paullus could be seen there. The kingdom was surrounded by layers of brick walls that goes around in circle.

While at the main gate entrance there were two guards doing check up on any who wish to enter. The city was divided into two sections. The outer sections and the inner sections.

The outer sections are where mostly commoners and adventures go about their daily lives, while the inner sections are where the higher up and most influential people are found.

It goes without saying that the deeper you go the more beautiful and extravagant the buildings are when compared with the outer sections.

For those who one day wish to venture to the inner sections, it was possible to gain merits through their combat skills or any other useful means such as politics or applying to join the royal knights.

The inner sections were safer and far more luxurious when compared with the outer sections as that's where the truly strong mages live, and magic sword users live. In addition, the royal palace could be seen in the center of the inner sections. For the nobles it was a huge honor to have their house close to the royal palace, as many nobles would compete.

And if the king deemed any of them worthy, he could potentially allow them to live inside the royal palace. After the death of the fifth king by the hands of an assassin who was suspected to come from one of the five great nations, the kingdom of Paullus decided to focus on building their battle prowess by the sixth king's order.

Currently the sixth king, Germund Paullus was seated on his throne as he waited for the arrival of the four knights, he had sent out to recruit the woman famously known as the "Strongest" Having someone of her level working under him would definitely bring his kingdom high in no time. However, a frown could be seen on his handsome face as he waited for their arrival.

Germund Paullus was a young man in his late twenties, with short neatly trimmed golden hair and green, emerald eyes. He stands at 165 cm and donned a royal robe. 'How long are they going to take' He couldn't help but wonder. Two weeks had already passed when they had left and yet, there is still no sign of them anywhere.

He was starting to get a bit restless. However, soon there was a soft knock on the double door. "You may enter." Germund said, in a dignified voice. Soon the door opened with a soft creak, and a beautiful woman came walking in with short shoulder length black hair. The woman had a beautiful figure and a body well proportion, she donned a long orange dress as she made her way towards Germund.