I'd like to see who dares!

... Silence.

For a long moment the store was filled with Silence, everyone presents regardless of whether they were customers or attendants all had their mouths agape in both horror and shock!

That is to be expected as the dead body of the one they referred to as "Young master" Was currently lying on the ground with countless purple swords impaled within his body!

The son of a famous businessman was killed just like that! This news will definitely shock the entire city, especially since that businessman doted his son as he was his one and only son that was left behind from his deceased wife.

The store manager's face was deathly pale as he broke out into cold sweats with his body trembling!

What was he supposed to report to his boss? Even if he explained that he had nothing to do with the death of the young master, he knew he would still die by that man's hands!

Kenta looked at the body of Tony lying on the ground with disinterest, he then slowly glanced around and attentively observed the facial expression of everyone present. His blue colored eyes shone mysteriously, as he saw the uneasiness, worry, fear and anxiety in everyone's eyes.

'Killing the son of someone powerful will definitely bring countless trouble knocking on my door later,' Kenta narrowed his eyes slightly. "I guess I should leave this town as soon as possible." Kenta muttered as he closed his eyes and took deep breaths as he thought about possible escape routes to get out of his current predicament.

'Since everyone here had already seen my face, it won't be long before those guys come after me.... but.'

Why should he care? In the end he had already lost everything hadn't he?

Even if he disappeared no one would miss him, if he died no one would mourn for him... his goal was to get revenge on the ones who had stolen from him, in order to do that he would end up becoming enemies with the entire country sooner or later!

Kenta didn't fear death, nor did he cared about the ones who could potentially become his enemies. 

His resolve wasn't half-assed, he naturally knew of the possibility of dying when he chose to walk this path and so... he was prepared to die at any moment. However, he absolutely refused to die until he achieved his goals of making the ones who took everything away from him suffer.

Fear?

Why should he fear a mere businessman? His enemy was a prince!

Suddenly, Kenta took up his shopping bag he had left behind before facing the spear wielder and purple lightning crackled noisily around his body as he moved.

Streaks of purple lightning were left behind as he disappeared, before they subsequently vanish completely some time afterward.

"W-Wait!" The store manager shouted, but he was too slow to react as Kenta was already gone. "Damn it!" He cursed. He wanted to bring the boy who had killed the young master so he wouldn't be blamed but now... such a thing was impossible!

Eventually, feeling of fear and anxiety begins to swell up within the hearts of everyone present as they thought of what that man would do when he found out his son was killed.
"Jessica, did you?" The blonde-haired man asked, turning his gaze to the woman wearing the cloak beside him. "Yes, there is no need to worry, I had already sent one of my beasts after him." The woman wearing the cloak who goes by the name Jessica replied, as she watches the situation with deep interest.

"... Now that he had killed a young master, I can imagine things will be difficult for the boy. Honestly, I'm surprised he was brave enough to do such a thing out in the open." The blonde-haired man couldn't help but mutter.