Can't break through?

Inside a certain room on the lowest floor of the ruins there was a golden geometric magic formation placed on the ground.

The golden formation was written using the essence blood of the goddess of magic.

At this moment, the formation that had been silent for several thousands of years suddenly became active as though triggered by something.

It lit up with a dazzling golden light as a powerful suppression radiated from the formation. The force of the suppression was so great that it even influenced the gravitational field in the surroundings.

At the same time the other rooms closest to the formation was also under the influenced of the suppression of the formation.

The black-haired man and the silver-haired youth both gritted their teeth as their bodies were forced to the ground by the suppression.

An extremely ancient and mysterious profound power seems to press them down mercilessly!

"Tch, so this is the six-magic seal formation! It's even stronger than I estimated!" The silver-haired youth said as he tried to force his body upwards. The bones in his body made creaking sounds as he fought against the suppression.

"... You should stop. It's impossible for you to resist the suppression... This formation was created by the goddess of magic to prevent outsiders from going near the bottom floor." The black-haired man said bitterly.

'Sigh, I had expected the formation would show signs of activation, but I didn't think it would be this soon. And right when we were so close to obtaining that treasure.' The black-haired man thought.

After coming so far, he refuses to go back empty handed.

"We need to get away from the range of the suppression for the time being." He said as he subtly moved his hand inside his robe. Soon, he took out a ruby colored gemstone and crushed it.

Once the gemstone was crushed the space around them began to distort fiercely as they were both teleported away from the hallway before the bottom entrance.

...

They appeared in another hallway on the upper floors. It was roughly four level above the hallway they were at a moment ago.

Now that they were no longer within the range of the suppression they could finally move freely. "Sigh, now that the bottom levels are under the influence of the six-magic seal formation how are we supposed to get to that thing?" The silver-haired youth asked.

He was only a demigod with his current strength it was absolutely impossible for him to resist the suppression made by a goddess. As for the black-haired man he was different. While he was nowhere near as strong as the goddess of magic, he did have some artifact capable of escaping if necessary.

But even so he had no intentions of underestimating the formation left behind by the goddess of magic, even the true gods of the upper realms would find it difficult to get through the formation after all.

"Do you have any ideas?" The youth asked. The black-haired man became silent as he sunk into deep thoughts. 'Bypassing the defense of the formation shouldn't be easy, that woman had already thought of everything in off chance someone tried to get through the defensive prowess of the formation. But destroying it shouldn't be that simple either.'

The formation was constructed through the essence of a goddess. The essence blood of a God or goddess not only contains the power of the gods but also their wills. Even though so much time had passed the will of the goddess of magic was still very strong.

Her will showed no indication of dwindling throughout the passage of time at all. Another problem that troubled him was the risk of alerting all the other gods to their location.