Crimson flames vs Aura of death!

Swoosh!

A fierce storm of crimson flames spread through the surroundings as the temperature began to skyrocket. Cold beads of sweat slid down the red-haired woman's brow as she felt the sudden increase in temperature.

Seeing the sun goddess, Sunna. Preparing to launch her attack, she couldn't help but sigh heavily beneath her veil. "So, this is the outcome after all." She muttered bitterly. Soon, her red pupils reflected the huge crevice behind Sunna and Theia where the murky dense aura of death swept through the atmosphere.

'... I have to retrieve the void energy without alarming them.' With that thought a faint smile appeared on her red lips. Her goal for coming here was to retrieve the crystal containing the void energy. This energy was essential to Hendrix once he returns.

However, she couldn't allow them to discover the existence of the void energy. Making them too cautious would only make things more difficult and complicated.

"Sigh, so in the end you are going to face me after all, aren't you goddesses a little too petty to bully a mere undead?"

"Hmph, undead aside you are still an enemy, no? If you are not willing to cooperate then force is the only option left." Sunna said in an apathetic tone. Sunna glanced at Theia awaiting her response. Theia sighed as she spoke casually. 

"We have no choice, the only reason we came here is for information about Hendrix. As his undead soldier she should have all the information we need."

"... Good then are you willing to come with us peacefully or, perhaps you going to put up pointless resistance?" Sunna asked.

The undead knight readied his sword as he spoke casually. "Lady Sasha please stand back and allow me to face them."

The red-haired woman who goes by the name Sasha glanced at him strangely before responding, "Are you sure? I know you are strong but against them both even you would struggle." She said frowning.

'Perhaps I should summon another undead general.' She secretly thought to herself.

Bang!

However, Sunna suddenly lunged herself towards Sasha as she found it frustrating that she was being ignored. Crimson flames blazed from her fist as she thrust it towards Sasha's face.

BOOOOM!

However, the undead knight intercepted her attack using his shield to block her attack! ripple of crimson flames spread through the surroundings causing devastation to the surroundings. "Guh!" His face grimaced as a grunt left his mouth. His legs dug into the ground as cracks were formed beneath his feet. The undead knight exuded strength into his shield as he stood his ground against her attack.

"Tch, you think your feeble shield could stop my attack, don't overestimate yourself!" Sunna bellowed as she punches outwards viciously!

Bang! Bang! Bang!

Multiple fists struck outwards striking the shield in a fierce barrage of blazing fist, each time her fist strike the shield the undead knight would be forced to take a step back from the recoil of the powerful force.

"Tch, slashing wave!" The undead knight bellowed out as he slashes his sword horizontally sideways. A deep azure energy shrouded the blade of his sword as Sunna's lower body was completely cleaved in two halves.

However, Sunna's indifferent expression didn't waver as she glanced at the undead knight. As a goddess who had completely comprehended the law of the sun, she became a being who literally embodies the sun itself.

Gods and Goddesses were not physical beings, as the embodiment of the Supreme laws of the universe they were technically spiritual beings. Their physical bodies were nothing but temporal bodies they created for themselves on a wimp. If their body were ever destroyed as long as their soul survived, they could easily recreate their bodies however they like.