chapter 1 - Achievement Unlocked: Love at First Kick

Sukuna was a human with four arms and four eyes. Everyone saw him as a monster. But Sukuna didn't care what weaklings thought. Sukuna had self-taught himself to be a sorcerer at a young age. Sukuna could always kill those people when he felt like it, even for reasons as simple as looking at Sukuna the wrong way.

Sukuna was always moving, from one place to another. He did whatever he pleased. When he was in the mood, he could keep on bringing destruction, leaving behind trails of blood.

One day, Sukuna was just lying on the snow in the woods, topless as usual. He had nothing better to do. 

"Eh? So it's true. There really is a human with four arms around here," a cheerful voice sounded nearby.

Sukuna sat up and saw a white-haired teen, standing in the middle of the woods. The 17-year-old boy had white bandages around his eyes and was wearing a pale blue kimono. Even though his eyes were covered, Sukuna could feel the teen was staring straight at him. 

Hm, interesting. Sukuna stood and regarded the teen with a look, "Who the hell are you?"

The teen laughed, seemingly amused, "I am Gojo Satoru. I assume you are Ryoumen Sukuna? Didn't expect you to be just a kid. "

Sukuna was currently 16. Usually Sukuna would've already killed anyone who dared to make a comment like that, but Sukuna knew that name. Sukuna sneered, "Ah, Gojo Satoru, the brat with Six Eyes who everyone adores."

Gojo covered his face with his hands, hiding his non-existent blush, "Aw, you know about me?"

Sukuna was unimpressed, but Sukuna didn't let his guard down. Besides having Six Eyes, Gojo had been provided with abundant resources and training his whole life. Although Sukuna was confident in his own abilities, he was not an ignorant fool. 

Sukuna narrowed his eyes, "What do you want?"

Everyone came to Sukuna with a motive. Sukuna usually killed them before they said anything. But Sukuna was curious what Six Eyes would want from him. The Gojo clan wouldn't let their precious Six Eyes out of their sight. Sukuna couldn't sense anyone else around. So Gojo must've sneaked out on his own.

Gojo let his hands fall back to his side and replied in that cheerful annoying tone of his, "Nothing. I was walking by. Then I saw a large lump on the snow. I didn't expect it to be a human, Ryoumen Sukuna no less! What a surprise!"

What a load of crap. Sukuna knew Six Eyes could easily see him from several kilometers away. Just walking by, my ass. But It seemed Gojo had no intention to fight. How boring.

Gojo continued and taunted, "You look very lonely here, you know that? There is no one around and you are alone by yourself in the snow. I don't even know what you are doing here."

Now this was getting annoying.

Sukuna glared, "What I do here is none of your damn business."

Gojo took a step back and put a hand over his chest like he was intimidated, "Oh, scary scary~" Gojo's smirk implied otherwise.

Gojo tilted his head as he walked very close to Sukuna in a mocking way. Gojo was taller than Sukuna. Gojo leaned down and teased, "Why are you so angry, Sukuna? I thought you would want to have someone to talk to other than yourself. Don't you want to be friends with someone as amazing as me?"

Sukuna could respond in many ways. Sukuna chose the most humiliating one. He kicked Gojo in the balls.

Gojo, who hadn't fully learnt how to activate Infinity, proceeded to experience the worst pain he had ever felt in his life.