chapter 22 - The Beauty Of Being True To Oneself

Sitting on the bed in his room, Sukuna put down the scarf and knitting needles with care. He asked, "Where is he right now?"

"In his room at the clan," Uraume replied quickly. They didn't understand why Sukuna was so calm about this. They were angry on his behalf. How dare Gojo cheated on Sukuna-sama!

Sukuna continued in an unworried manner, "Did you see him doing it with the woman?"

"No. I heard the servants talking about it. And I heard them doing it in his room when I sneaked deeper into the clan. The woman was... particularly loud."

Sukuna was silent for a moment before saying, "He's just doing something stupid like always. It's not what you think it is."

Sukuna didn't believe Gojo would do something like this to risk their relationship. Even if Gojo was really fucking a girl, Sukuna wouldn't be surprised if Gojo was genuinly just trying to 'sharpen his skills to be good enough' before trying it out with him. It was Gojo Satoru, the strongest dumbass and Sukuna's starlight. Sukuna could imagine him doing stupid shit like this.

Sukuna knew how much Gojo adored him. Gojo spent a week enduring his balls getting smashed just to get close to him. Before Sukuna agreed to be his boyfriend, Gojo spent 2 years trying to earn his trust. His love for Sukuna never wavered. Even when he had thought Sukuna might have killed all those villages, Gojo saved him from Everlasting and got really shaken by how he could've lost him. Sukuna remembered the warm fuzzy feeling he felt when they awakened their domains together. Gojo's Infinite Void existed for him, just as his Malevolent Shrine existed for Gojo. Gojo was elated when he found out they're soulmates. It all only pointed to one thing.

Gojo loved him. Gojo loved him very, very much. It was something Sukuna had always known.

Uraume thought Sukuna had too much faith in Gojo. Something stupid that made the bed creak and a girl moan? Uraume replied bitterly, "He is doing this, whatever 'this stupid thing' is, than coming here. What is he doing that is more important?"

"He must have his reasons," Sukuna said as he put the scarf and knitting tools back on his shelf. "I'll go ask him tomorrow."

Uraume nodded as if accepting it. Seeing how sure Sukuna was about Gojo's loyalty, they kept their opinions to themselves to not upset Sukuna.

Sukuna noticed Uraume's frown. He added, "If I don't find his explanation acceptable, I'll try one of your 'special' recipes."

Uraume asked in surprise, "Sukuna-sama?" Sukuna had forbidden them from ever cooking their 'special' recipes, consisting of human meat.

Sukuna hummed, "The one with meatballs."

Uraume smiled in realization. They bowed their head, "Yes, Sukuna-sama."

Gojo didn't deserve to have his balls intact if he dared cheat on Sukuna-sama!

---

The next morning, Sukuna had headed to the Gojo Clan while Uraume stayed at home. Sukuna was able to memorize the layout of the clan Uraume mapped out for him.

Carefully, Sukuna was able to maneuver within the clan without alerting anyone. There were significantly less guards and servants when they were having their lunch break. The guards of Gojo Clan were special-grades and they had become lax in their job. It seemed they believed no one would be bold enough to infiltrate their clan, especially when their clan housed the strongest sorcerer.

Sukuna slid open the window to sneak into Gojo's room. Sukuna landed quietly with a soft thud. Then he heard a gasp. Sukuna looked to the side of the room.