chapter 4 - Mission Failed Successfully

Their snowball fight began.

Gojo and Sukuna threw snowballs at each other relentlessly. Sukuna put his four arms into good use and quickly launched a lot of snowballs at Gojo at the same time. But Gojo soon started teleporting to dodge them. Gojo even teleported behind Sukuna to give him a surprise attack. Too bad for Gojo, Sukuna had insane reflexes and dodged his attacks effortlessly.

They threw snowballs back and forth. Gojo's moves on the snow were elegant and graceful as if he was dancing. While Sukuna attacked roughly and aggressively, he moved with such intense focus it made Gojo's heart flutter.

Sukuna could feel the adrenaline coursing through his veins. He was getting more excited. He had never felt like this. No one was able to challenge him before. Six Eyes...... he really is something else. Sukuna was enjoying this snowball fight a lot more than he thought he would.

It was going on for a while. The snowball fight was still nip and tuck. Even though they had already started to put curse energy into their snowballs to increase the speed, they still hadn't managed to land a single hit on each other.

Gojo thought it was about time to end this. He tried a trick he had never used before. He used Limitless to distort the space around Sukuna's eyes. Now Sukuna's view was glitchy and wavy. Sukuna was as good as blind at this point.

"What the hell did you do?!"

"I'm not telling you~"

Gojo put so much curse energy into his snowballs, they glowed blue. He shot them at Sukuna, thinking he would finally get a hit.

With how fast the snowballs reached Sukuna, you'd think they teleported. Sukuna could instantly hear and feel the shift in air. While being blind, Sukuna was still able to use his curse technique and sliced those snowballs into nothingness before they reached him.

Gojo tsked. He instantly teleported just behind Sukuna, snowball in hand and was about to slap it at the back of Sukuna's head. Sukuna suddenly did a 180 and smacked a snowball at Gojo's face. Gojo lost his balance in surprise and his back hit the snow.

Sukuna immediately pinned Gojo to the ground. Sukuna announced smugly, "I win."

However, Gojo couldn't focus on what Sukuna had said because of the view now on top of him. Sukuna didn't precisely know how close he was with Gojo, due to Sukuna being temporarily blind. It was super close. All Gojo could see was Sukuna. Sukuna was topless (as usual), out of breath and slightly flushed on top of Gojo. With Six Eyes, Gojo could also see through the distorted space and saw Sukuna's unfocused eyes sparkling with mirth. And wasn't that a magnificent sight?

The snowball fight had ended, but it seemed something else had begun. Gojo's face became completely red. His heart began to beat a lot faster. Sukuna looking so pleased with himself while they were in such a position was not helping at all. Gojo felt like his mind had stopped functioning. He couldn't think. Gojo was speechless.

Sukuna didn't sense anything wrong. In Sukuna's defense, he still couldn't see jackshit. Sukuna was still on top, pinning down Gojo. Sukuna smirked, "What? Not going to admit you lost?"

Gojo became more flustered and blushed harder, "Ah, I- it's not-"

Gojo didn't even know what he wanted to say. His mind was mush. Their faces were now only an inch apart. A small part of him thought he should ask Sukuna to get off of him, but he really couldn't get himself to say it. Gojo wanted to savour the view for as long as he could.

Sukuna frowned. Gojo never stuttered. Sukuna needed to know what was going on. Sukuna growled, "I still can't see shit, Six Eyes!"

"Huh? Oh, right." Gojo quickly canceled the curse technique.