chapter 25 - Drama

Author's notes:

I love writing this fic so much and I always started writing again when I wanted to take a break. So I decided I'll just post new chapters whenever I want. If I don't post, then that just means I'm finally really taking a break. I don't know when that will happen though.

Don't believe everything you're about to read. It's the drama cooked by Gojo and Yorozu. There are quite a few participants in their plan.

~~~

The Gojo Clan didn't know what was going on between Gojo and Yorozu. Something must've happened because Gojo had forbidden Yorozu from getting into his room. She had to sleep in the guest room. Gojo didn't even let Yorozu take back her own belongings from his room. What was with that?

As days went by, Gojo grew more distant. Gojo wouldn't look at Yorozu. Lady Yorozu was trying to get Gojo's attention, but Gojo would scowl at her and then ignore her each time. Yorozu seemed to be very upset by this, which was very understandable. Who would want to be treated like this by their fiance?

Today was the same. The members of the Gojo Clan watched as Yorozu went to find Gojo again.

"Satoru~ Look at this painting I made for you."

"Satoru? Come on! Why are you like this?"

"Satoru!"

Gojo snapped, "What?"

Yorozu looked just as annoyed. She stood in front of Gojo, "Stop ignoring me. I want to spend time with you."

As if to spite Yorozu, Gojo didn't respond. He walked past her, leaving her to sulk alone.

The cousins tried to comfort Yorozu and offered to hang out with her. To their disappointment, Yorozu turned them down and said she only wanted Gojo's attention.

Gojo had been summoned to his grandpa's study to talk about his unacceptable behavior multiple times. Each reprimand lasted longer and was more tedious than the last. All clan members could hear Grandpa vent his frustrations loudly. The clan members expected Gojo to throw a tantrum like he always did. To everyone's surprise, Gojo never argued back. He just took it silently. After every scolding, Gojo only said one thing.

"I never wanted this."

The servants sighed when they saw this. The cousins were annoyed that the clan seemed gloomy lately. The other elders and the uncles of Gojo Clan were also so done with it.

The superstitious elders believed in Fusui, an art of divination. Seeing this young couple glaring at each other everyday like this really ruined the 'fusui' around the clan. It would bring bad luck if this continued much longer.

In other words, Gojo and Yorozu were ruining the vibe and no one was pleased.

The other elders of the Gojo Clan told Grandpa about it. But Grandpa had put his foot down on his decision.

"I won't cancel the marriage. Don't bring this up to me ever again."

The clan members were not satisfied. It didn't help that Haruto wasn't in the clan. It was said that he was at the main Gojo Clan Casino making some important deals. The people against this marriage only increased as more time passed.

But it got worse.

Oh, it got so much worse.

It was so sudden. No one had expected it because Gojo had been enduring everything silently. There were no signs and it happened.

Gojo and Yorozu began to fight, not those small ones either.

It was a heated battle between two sorcerers, a strong grade-one sorcerer who had the Fujiwara clan's acknowledgement and the literal strongest sorcerer. It could be catastrophic if it escalated further.