chpater 6 - Cherry Blossoms

It was a nice afternoon in Spring.

"Sukuna!" The young sorcerer sprinted over to the figure in kimono and hugged him tightly. "I missed you so much!"

Sukuna returned the hug, "You are late today, Six Eyes."

"I know. The elders sent me to exorcise 3 special grade curses just after lunch. It is my birthday today! How could they make me work-"

Sukuna listened to Gojo's complaints with a calm gaze. It had been 2 years since he had first met Gojo. Sukuna had built his own shack on the mountain. When Gojo had found out about the shack, the idiot made it his life's mission to decorate his temporary home. Gojo would suddenly pop in and leave tiny gifts to fill up the place.

For the first few weeks when Gojo had teleported into his home uninvited, Sukuna would greet him with a swift kick to the nuts every time. However, due Sukuna's constant 'painful encouragement', Gojo had been a lot more motivated. Gojo soon learned to activate Infinity.

Gojo had been so smug the first time when Sukuna's kick was stopped. But under Sukuna's piercing gaze, Gojo begrudgingly stopped using Infinity and let the hit land. That was why Gojo later learned to use reverse curse technique, just to save himself the embarrassment of asking the healers of the Gojo Clan to tend to that particular area, multiple times.

Sukuna didn't bother to kick Gojo anymore afterwards. There was no point when Gojo could heal himself immediately. So nothing could stop Gojo now. Gojo went to Sukuna's home a lot more frequently, during any time of the day. Sukuna didn't show it but Sukuna would be lying if he said he wasn't startled when Gojo appeared out of thin air with a shelf in his home in the middle of the night. Sukuna almost sent out a Cleave right then and there.

Gojo had left plenty of things around. He had put small colourful sculptures on the shelf, hung paintings on the walls and put a carpet on the floor. He would give Sukuna just about anything. Last year, Gojo had given Sukuna a kitsune mask during the New Year.

Sukuna was more interested in the cursed tools Gojo gave him. Sukuna had received daggers, swords and spears. But the cursed tools ranged from weapons to curse objects most sorcerers used in daily life. Gojo had given him a cursed box which is used to cool and store food.

Sukuna had been deep in thought but he soon realized Gojo had stopped talking a while ago. Sukuna looked at the sorcerer in his arms. Gojo was staring at Sukuna silently with an unreadable expression. It was a bit unnerving, especially with his blindfold on.

Sukuna let go of Gojo, "Six Eyes?"

Gojo blinked and a smirk was back on his face in an instant. Gojo stepped back and whined, "You spaced out while I was talking. That's rude, you know?"

What's that about? Sukuna decided he would think about it later. Sukuna petted Gojo's hair and said in a plain tone, "There, there." Gojo beamed.

During the pets, Gojo realized Sukuna's other two arms were not in sight. Gojo looked at Sukuna questioningly.

About time he noticed. For a guy with Six Eyes, he really isn't so observant sometimes. Sukuna thought with a faint smile. Sukuna had hid his other 2 arms under his robe before coming to meet Gojo.

Sukuna put a hand in the sleeve of his robe as he casually said, "There is a festival on the other side of the mountain."

"I can go there with you," Sukuna pulled out a kitsune mask from his sleeve and put it on, covering the upper half of his face. "It is your birthday today."

Gojo thought Sukuna looked mystical with the kitsune mask on. Gojo took some time to admire the sight before Sukuna's words finally registered in his brain.