17

Agape said no more.

He looked at the back of Black Crow getting up and going to the kitchen to get busy. The entanglements and contradictions in his heart were accumulating all the time and never diminished at all.

There is no other reason than that Black Crow's feelings are becoming more and more passionate, more and more explicit, and more and more difficult to hide.

He is indeed not afraid of Black Crow's disfigured appearance that makes it difficult to look directly at, nor is he afraid of the scars all over his body, or his slight limp when he walks, and he also acknowledges his outstanding advantages - this is the truth, Black Crow He is smart and capable. If his appearance had not been the biggest stumbling block on his way, he would have been an extremely successful person.

However, this does not mean that he is willing to accept a new relationship.

Others fall in love, get married, give birth to children, and this once-in-a-lifetime journey is full of perfections or shortcomings. Only he, as soon as he took the first step in ignorance, encountered the beginning of the sweetest dream in the world, and also fell into the most tragic and painful ending in the world.

Gerald... He was a scimitar decorated with precious stones and a golden scabbard. The blade was stained with blood, but he himself was dizzy, only being intoxicated and admiring the dazzling brilliance of the scabbard. It wasn't until the knife split open his body, shattering his flesh and bones, and breaking all his instincts and courage to accept love, that he understood what regret felt like - but it was already too late. .

Over a thousand nights, countless times, he woke up screaming and crying, with phantom pain filling his body, as if he had been broken without mercy. Black Crow is willing to ask for his love without asking for anything in return, which is good and warm, but he has long lost the qualification to respond, not now, and never in the future.

Perhaps because of the confusion of thoughts before going to bed, that night, after a long time, Agape dreamed about the past again. Just when he was sweating and struggling in his sleep, a voice woke him up, cautious, caring and warm.

"Sir, wake up!"

Agape gasped. In the hazy state, he saw the black crow squatting beside the bed, staring closely at him.

"You...why are you here?"

Black Crow took a wet towel and gently placed it on Agape's forehead.

"I couldn't sleep, and I heard something moving upstairs." Black Crow explained, "Did the adults also have nightmares?" The towel was warm and stuck

to the skin covered with cold sweat, which made people feel comfortable for no reason. Agape breathed a sigh of relief and whispered: "Yes. You too?"

The black crow nodded and squatted beside the bed like an overly loyal dog.

"Forget it, it's the same old problem..." Agape said tiredly, "What about you, have you felt better recently?"

Black Crow smiled slightly, and the two of them were like fellow patients who shared the same illness, and they seriously communicated about their condition: " Much better, my lord. As long as people move around and don't have so many things hidden in their hearts and are so tired that they have no time to think about the past, they will always get better." "

And," he added, "you told me The method I used is indeed very effective. I think there is no situation in the world that can make me lose all my strength. Even if it takes me ten or twenty years, I will learn to adapt. The pain caused by misfortune will not give in to life."