69

"Mr. First Mate," the mansion on the bay was brightly lit, and the envoy spoke cautiously to the man opposite, "Excuse me, when will your master be able to..." "Please be

patient," the envoy said. The deputy comforted him with familiarity, "Commander is ill and has been recuperating. I..." At this point, he seemed to feel very embarrassed, so he took the initiative to ask

: "Can I urge you again, okay?"

Then, he got up from his seat and left, hurried upstairs and rushed to the carved wooden door at the end of the corridor.

"Sir," the first mate raised his hand to knock on the door and raised his voice cautiously, "The envoy from Sultan Tidor has arrived. Do you want...I mean, should you..."

No matter how carefully he I pondered the words and spat them out from my lips tremblingly. There was silence on the other side of the door, not a single movement.

The first mate waited and waited. Finally, he had no choice but to return the same way and asked the envoy to wait patiently for another day or two.

On the other side of the door, Gerald was silent, surrounded by a pile of empty wine bottles. Facing the moonlight in the room, he held a thin piece of letter paper gently and with great care.

He was so absorbed in watching it that he didn't care about the people at the door or downstairs.

The moonlight was so hazy that it was almost unreal, reflecting the open space in front of him. Gerald stared at the letter in a drunken state, and suddenly he couldn't stop laughing.

Alcohol causes people to hallucinate and dream while awake. Over the years, he fell in love with wine, and when he was drunk, he could always see Agape.

"You're here?" There was no one around, but Gerald still laughed hoarsely, "You're finally here. I was afraid I wouldn't be able to see you. Look, these... these are all prepared by me..."

He put The letter paper is placed in the palm of one's hand, like holding a fragile butterfly. In his eyes, Agape's figure was like mist, blown misty by the night wind.

"It's been a long time," he lowered his head and muttered softly, "your heart is so cruel. For such a long time, you only wrote me one letter. I think you can't stand it. It seems like you are hurting everywhere." , heart, fingers, neck... there is fire burning me, it hurts so much that I want to roll on the ground..."

He spoke incoherently, alcohol blurred his mind, and it seemed like a fire was really lit on his body, The flames penetrated into the seams of the bones, and only Agape's touch and caress could completely extinguish the fire.

"Am I cruel?" A familiar voice sounded, and Gerald felt like he was being shocked. He raised his head so fast that people worried that he might break his neck.

In sight, Agape was sitting next to him. He stretched out his hand and picked up the page of letter from his hand.

"You have done so many wrong things, shouldn't I be cruel to you?"

Agape smiled at him, and the smile was a bit teasing. Gerald was so angry that he almost bit his tongue: "No...! No, of course not, you should be cruel to me! You should, should..." He almost didn't know

what to say, Feng The aroma of butter and apples floated in the air, and the cold night became so warm and sweet in an instant. There was also the fresh smell of earth after the rain, the astringent smell of parchment and ink... Spring came to him in an instant, and Jay Ladd just wanted to cry about it.

"Why are you sitting here stupidly?" Agape stood up, his robe was blown by the night wind, and he was so beautiful that he stretched out his hand towards him, "Don't you think you have suffered enough? It's enough. Come with me. Come on."