34

I shouldn’t go to confession.

Gerald thought to himself, I shouldn't go, this is a wrong decision, absolutely wrong...

He gritted his teeth, tears still flowing uncontrollably. Gerald choked with sobs, and complex hallucinations appeared before his eyes again: sometimes it was the appearance of his infinite scenery in the past, sometimes it was the Moluccan jailer holding a torture instrument, sometimes it was Agape - eyes as blue as the sea, as bright as milk. His skin was covered with light freckles. He smiled, and his fingers smelled of butter and apples.

Seeing him in the past, Gerald felt pain in his heart; seeing the jailers, Gerald wanted to eat them alive; seeing Agape, all the chaos and noise were driven away from the bottom of his heart. In a dazed relaxation, his thoughts Both his body and body were light and airy, as if he could fly to the clouds in one go.

The three emotions were changing back and forth, intertwined with each other, too intense, too subversive, and too chaotic. His heart would sometimes beat wildly, and sometimes relax like a ball of cotton. Gerald could no longer bear the torture of being in heaven and hell for a while, he couldn't bear it anymore!

He struggled to sit up, twitching all over, banging his head on the solid armrest of the bed, hoping that the impact of external force could dispel the illusion at this moment. In the violent dizziness, he seemed to hear the laughter of the black crow, rough and hoarse. He sneered and enjoyed the suffering he was experiencing at the moment.

Ha, I can't feel the pain anymore, hahaha!

Gerald laughed proudly, his forehead bruised until his old scars cracked and new bloody scars appeared, until his first mate and subordinates rushed in, shouting in horror and trembling. , desperately pulled him and grabbed his limbs before ending. But even a few adult men couldn't completely hold him down at this time, so a few powerful sailors rushed in from outside, and then they barely controlled the owner's behavior.

This matter was too big. After all, in an environment where everyone said that the general was crazy, nothing could be done successfully. This led to Bardas making another special trip to see what the whole matter was.

The sight before him surprised him from the bottom of his heart.

Before coming, he thought about many possibilities, such as seeing a commander who was driven crazy by responsibility and hatred, a madman who was crushed, or all these were purely exaggerated rumors. After all, superstitious sailors are easy to He was startled... but he never thought that the Thousand-Eyed Crow had become like this.

Originally, Gerald was already very tall, but due to the effects of long-term nightmares, night terrors and anorexia, he was now horribly emaciated. Even his eye sockets were sunken, and twisted scars were spread all over his pale skin. His eyebrows were without a trace of luster, his eyes were so dark that they could almost emit firelight, and his white teeth were exposed when he opened his mouth. Blessed by the heavenly father, he was simply a living devil, a nightmare entity walking in the world.

Bardas saw with his own eyes that Black Crow was not crazy, but was completely calm and collected. He devoted himself wholeheartedly to fleet affairs and planned the subversion and destruction of Molucca. He kept writing and calculating, and the long table was filled with letters exchanged with various parties; navigation maps, various seals, and weights used for transactions were also piled on the ground. His forehead was wrapped with blood-stained gauze, and his face was gloomy due to blood loss, but the focused evil fire in his eyes was enough to smolder and burn everyone to death.

It is not difficult to see that a morbid body is being dragged ruthlessly by Gerald's superhuman willpower, trying its best to climb in the abyss called revenge, making everyone who sees him feel deeply. Wake up to this: He will never die in vain, never surrender in vain.