70

Don’t talk.

do not move.

Be still, make no struggle, become a fossil, become a statue, become frozen ice.

... In this way, can he deceive himself and hide his destiny, unilaterally block it, and ignore the judgment issued by Agape?

The ostrich with its head buried in the sand is not as miserable as him, and the thief who hides his ears and steals the bell is happier than him. Jerad shed tears unconsciously, his heart was numb and numb with pain, and he could only freeze in place.

Agape waited for a while and saw that he had no response, so he opened his mouth and said: "You..."

"You don't hate me anymore..." Gerald said hoarsely, "Are you going to abandon me?"

Agape said Pei asked back: "I forgive you, I don't hate you, aren't you happy?"

Gerald desperately searched for every sign of fluctuation on his face, and his fingers helplessly picked at the corners of his clothes, scratching on them. Put it again. He wanted to grab Agape's calf, but he didn't dare to do it. He was so panicked that he didn't know what to do.

"No, no!" he stammered, "Don't hate me! You must hate me, you must hate, you must hate..."

His sad eyes were like black holes, reflecting Aga in despair. Adorable face. Seeing his extremely pitiful appearance, Agape slowly stretched out her hand and touched the black hair on the man's temples, and her nasal cavity suddenly became sore and swollen.

He burst into tears unexpectedly, it was too complicated, everything was too complicated. The love and hate surrounding them was like an injustice, twisted, deformed, unwilling, and huge... Agape's chest felt tight and he couldn't breathe for a moment.

"Isn't it enough?" he asked in a low voice, "haven't we tortured each other enough, haven't we been pulling each other long enough? I'll let you go, Gerald, let yourself go too." He said

deeply Take a deep breath, raise your eyes, and look upward for a moment, then lower your head.

When he retracted his hand, his fingertips lightly brushed across the side of Gerald's face, taking it as a farewell touch. Then, Agape pulled back the corner of her clothes from his hand little by little, raised her legs and walked out.

"Goodbye, Gerald," he said.

"Take care."

The door closed, and Gerald was left alone in the empty room.

His world was quieter than death, and noisy enough to make his eardrums buzz. Bustling hallucinations passed before his eyes, and memories flooded into his brain.

——"Then let this be your witness, my friend, I know that actions speak a hundred times louder than words."

They hugged each other tightly and kissed each other for the first time. From that moment on, the tremors in the soul reveal many secrets of the future, but one of them has evil intentions, the other is naive, one despises the omen of fate, and the other is too timid to hold it cherished in his chest.

——"You redeem me, respect me, and make me feel loved. If you swear by your family and reputation, then I...I am also willing to swear by my own life to buy you eternal peace and happiness, Jela Virtue."

The stars in the sky illuminated their young faces, and Agape's smile was gentle and pure, full of pure love.

——"Help me, Gerald! I'm so scared, I'm really scared..."

"I'll leave the ring to you. For the sake of a pleasant pastime, you're still worth a sapphire."

Who said Executioners, murderers, devils who commit heinous crimes must have a hideous and terrifying appearance? He discovers love, confuses love, hunts love, and finally skins the bloody skin and gets a corpse of love for viewing.

——"Do you still remember your name?"

"I...I don't remember."

Then, he lost his memory.

——"You see, time will smooth out all injustices and eliminate all unforgettable things. Those wounds that we cannot heal depend on it for redemption." "I am very grateful that you can like me, but I don't have

that My ability will repay you..."

"Stand up... Love shouldn't be something that makes people lose their dignity."

Lose your self-esteem.

——"I really hate that I saved your life. I really hate that I once treated you as a friend and opened my heart to you like a fool!" "If you are curious about what is written on this

. It said that as long as I hide here, I will... see the whole truth."

"Your confession, your gratitude, and your love are all worthless, because the only thing you love most is yourself! You... Selfish, cold-blooded monster, I just want you to die!"

Depriving you of the opportunity to love and be loved.

——"I forgive you, you go."

"Goodbye, Gerald, take care."

In the end, he lost everything.

Destiny has a beginning and an end, and it is so fair that it makes people miserable. Just as a person who hunts whales will surely die at sea, a person who hunts for love will definitely be shot through the chest by love. Gerald felt like an insect that had been stabbed through the body by a specimen needle and was still struggling on the paper. He couldn't scream or cry. He could only shrink his body in pain and lay on the carpet. He gasped for breath.

It hurts, he thought vaguely, it hurts.

Gerald's vision became blurred, and his chest seemed to be pressed by a thousand-pound boulder. Gradually, even his breathing felt moist. He reluctantly raised his finger and wiped it under his nose. His index finger was covered in blood-red color.

Am I going to die?

This was the only thought left in his mind.

Am I finally going to die?

Gerald's breathing became more and more rapid. He wanted to cough or moan, but his limbs seemed to be paralyzed and he couldn't exert any strength.

The will to survive forced his brain, threatening him to immediately open his throat and let the life-saving air flow into his body as soon as possible. However, Gerrard was tired, and Agape's words completely shattered his last line of defense. He just collapsed to the ground and let the suffocating feeling choke him, strangling his lifeline.

However, maybe it was really luck, an unexpected fluke that saved him. After his body relaxed unconsciously, his throat muscles that were as tight as a piece of iron slowly relaxed. Gradually, Gerald could breathe again and make some hoarse sounds again.

But he just cried, cried quietly, cried with anger, until his eyes were filled with white light, and his heart was about to break.

"I love you..."

he cried hoarsely.

"I love you, I love you..."