50

How strange it is that Agape and the man next to her walked side by side in the deep windy night, and felt very calm in their hearts.

Over the years, he has been a happy-go-lucky person. He has long been accustomed to the ups and downs of his destiny. From the White Tower to the seaside town, and then from the unknown town to the magnificent palace of Spain, Agape has learned to face the unknown calmly. . He knew in his heart that a person would never be able to make a correct judgment when he was in a state of great joy, great sadness, or hysteria. Facing all the storms and turmoils ahead calmly and fearlessly was the secret to making people go further. .

It was out of this calmness that he was the first to speak: "I noticed that you have changed a lot during the time we were apart."

For this, Gerrard was flattered - if he had never experienced this before At this time, he also felt the emotion from his fast heartbeat, rapid breathing, and the uncontrollable flush on his cheeks.

It seemed that the part of the personality named "Black Crow" was resurrected in the body again. He whispered: "The change in identity is not worth mentioning. The biggest change is only in my heart. It has awakened from arrogance and stupidity and found its identity again." It has returned to its true goal."

Agape heard the implication of his words and just smiled: "Times are unpredictable, and people's hearts are even more changeable. Do you think it will change back?" "

I think it will change back. Not anymore," Gerald said hoarsely, "Never again."

"Who can say clearly what will happen in the future?" Agape's tone was brisk and he changed the topic casually, "Let's get back to the topic. Well, what do you want to say to me?"

He said it really well.

Fate is unpredictable. In the past, Agape was a slave and Gerald was a noble guest in the White Tower. He used a little trick to play with the young man's heart in the applause. He rounded it up and flattened it. How could it happen? At the mercy of the slave; now in a foreign garden, the former slave controls the lifeblood of the distinguished guest. The former distinguished guest is now willing to kneel on the ground and obey the slave's orders. Even if he is ordered to jump into the fire, he is willing to do so without any resentment. No regrets.

Agape's look and words firmly captured Gerald's mind at this moment. If he wants him to laugh, he will laugh happily; if he wants him to cry, the tears will never be false. How does the reins of love tie a person's neck! Hearing Agape's voice, which was gentle and tactful but also contained a firm will, Gerald felt dizzy, but he just couldn't extricate himself.

"I..." he composed himself and spoke reluctantly, "I want to tell you what I did after we parted ways with you." "

Okay, please tell me."

Gerald knew, He must speak cleverly and without revealing any traces. He must boast of his achievements and at the same time arouse Agape's admiration and pity; he must equivocally absolve himself of bloody charges while blurring his moral boundaries. Decision makes it change from a one-sided killing to a last resort. If he can, he will also flatter and flatter to the utmost, exerting the magic of pleasing people to the maximum, so that his beloved will be shocked and ecstatic, as if he has witnessed a scene just by the interpretation of his words. Like a gorgeous illusion.

So, before he really spoke, he specially invited his ruler to sit on a bench by the side of a quiet alley. The two sides here were full of tall flowers and trees, which not only blocked the cool night breeze, but also slowly sent waves of Here, when people look up, they can see the stars in the sky blinking and shining, complementing the lights on the ground.